BEST DAY EVER!!! not really

REGAN'S P.O.V

I practically stalked Haley while she ate breakfast. I looked over to Niall and lipped "thank you". He just nodded. Haley looked so much better then she did when she was not eating. She got back up and washed her plate. She came to me can we do something fun?, She asked. We can go to a water park, Harry said. Lets go to ADVENTURE LAND, she said. All in favor of going to adventure land, say I, Liam said. Everyone said I. Then Savannah walked in. O shit. Savannah worked in the same department as I did. We were really good freinds in High school but then she sorta changed. I looked over at Haley, I saw her face go pale, I knew she hated her and I had no intention for her coming here. Niall jumped up and ran over to her and hugged her. Hey, Babe,He said to her. I am going to go up and get my suit, Haley said to me. She ran up the stairs. 

                                                                         HALEY'S P.O.V

When I saw Savannah my heart started racing. I told Regan i was going to get my suit. I ran up the stairs and got my hightops. I slipped them on and went back down stairs. I went to the front door when Niall steped infront of me. Where are you going love. He asked. I am going to get my swimsuit, I told him. I will go with you, he said. No its fine really. No, I want to come, he said. No, you are not coming. I left the house and ran down the side walk. I got to my flat, i opened the door and Tyler was there. How could this day get any worse. Haley i am so sorry it hurts not to be with you anymore, He pleaded. Tyler, fuck off. He grabbed my wrist, as soon as i felt his hand touch my wrist i reached over and punched him hard in the face. DONT FREAKING TOUCH ME, I yelled. I ran up grabbed my suit and ran out the door. I saw Tyler with a bloody nose run out of the flat. Ahh, crap. Tyler was a little bit faster then me, which sucked. I was running towards the house and i was right at the walk way to the door when Niall came out. I made a quick left away from the house I looked behind me and saw Niall punch Tyler in the stomach, I stopped dead in my tracks like a deer in headlights. Niall came running towards me I was standing there just looking at Tyler laying on the ground. I fell to my knees and started to cry, I tried so freaking hard to not cry but I broke down right in the middle of the street. Niall sat down infront of me and picked me up off the road and took me over to the sidewalk. He did not say anything he just stood there and let me calm down. I dont know what happened but I reached over and hugged him then got up and ran I guess he knew that I needed alone time. I wont be back for a while.