|| Chapter 7 ||

Edited

This chapter is dedicated to hannuhstyles for not being a ghost reader.

. . .

Louis and I were talking in the kitchen when I heard the door open. Knowing that it was Harry, I get up from my seat and run into the living room. When I see him and the condition that he was in I gasp.

"Harry!" I yell, right before I watch him fall and black out.

"Louis, help! It's Harry!" I scream, running over to his side and placing his head on my lap.

. . .

Harry's POV

I was woken to a warm washcloth being dabbed on my face. I move to sit up but am pushed back as soon as I move. Slowly opening my eyes, I see Ashley sitting next to me, concern sketched all over her face.

"Louis, he's awake!" Ashley says, turning away from me.

Reaching out slowly I take her hand into mine and squeeze it. Ashley turns back around and I point at my throat. She nods, understanding.

"Louis? Could you get him some water?" She calls out.

"Sure, love!" Louis replies. I grimace when he calls her love.

Louis walks in with a glass of water and hands it to me. I take a few sips before setting it on the coffee table beside me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well you went out to do god knows what and then came back an hour later all beat up. Maybe two minutes after you got inside you passed out on the floor." Louis says.

Ashley stands and runs upstairs. I hear a door slam shut a few seconds later. Turning towards Louis I wait for an explanation on what just happened.

"She's upset, Harry. You ignored her all of yesterday morning and then just left without a goodbye or any explanation of where you were going. Then imagine how she felt when you showed up an hour later beaten bloody and then pass out on the floor right in front of her. If anything she's the one who deserves an explanation." Louis says.

"Right. Yeah. Go home, Louis. Thank you for looking after Ashley." I mumble.

"If anything you should be thanking her for looking after you." Louis says before shutting the door behind him.

I get up and walk upstairs to the room that Ashley was in. The guest room. A frown forms on my face as I knock on the unknown door.

. . .

Ashley's POV

Once Harry sipped some of his water he asked what happened. Louis explained and right after I ran upstairs to the guest room, shutting the door behind me.

I fall on the bed and turn my back to the door, pulling the blankets onto me. A few minutes later I fell asleep, I had been exhausted from staying up all night.

Sadly, I was a light sleeper so when there was a knock on the door it woke me up. Not feeling like answering, I try to fall back asleep.

The door opens and then shuts almost just as quick. I feel the bed dip and then two strong arms were wrapped around my waist, pulling me into the owners body.

I pretend to be asleep as I wait for Harry to say something.

"I'm sorry."

"I know," I say softly, giggling when I feel him jump.

"I thought you were asleep. Did I wake you?" He asks.

"Maybe," I reply, stifling a yawn.

"I'm sorry. Go back to sleep. I'll be in my room if you need me." Harry says, moving off the bed.

"Harry?" I ask softly.

"Yeah, babe?"

"Can you stay?" I ask in a whisper.

When I don't get a response my heart drops a little. Then I feel the bed dip again and I smile a little, knowing he was coming back.

Harry pulls down the sheets and then wraps his arms around me again, pulling me into him. He grabs the sheets and pulls them back up over us.

"Goodnight Ashley." He whispers.

"Goodnight Harry." I say, before turning and burying myself in his chest.

I fall asleep seconds later, listening to the sound of Harry's heartbeat.

. . .

Zach's POV

I wake up on concrete, covered in blood.

"You'll pay for this, Styles." I say to no one in particular.

Getting out my phone I dial Nick's number. It goes straight to voicemail.

"Well, Nick, guess who. It's Zach. Your sister is dead meat the next time I see her. And if it's not her I see first, if it's you or Styles, I'll make sure either one of you don't live to ever see her again. You've brought this upon all three of you. Watch your back."

I press the end button, allowing the voicemail to send to Nick's phone.