|| Chapter 3 ||

Edited

Allyson's POV

I didn't want to sell out Ashley. Trust me, I really didn't. But he forced me too. He said he would kill everyone I love and everyone that's close to me if I didn't.

. . .

Ashley's POV

I woke up in a strange room. I was on a bed and someone was laying next to me. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I was being pinned down by someone's arm.

The guy felt me struggling and woke up.

"Good morning, princess." He said. The guy had a deep raspy voice, it was hot.

'No, Ashley! Don't think like that!' I scolded myself in my mind.

"Hey, I asked you a question."

"W-What?" I asked. I guess I had spaced out and didn't hear him.

"I asked if you were hungry." He said.

"N-no." I said softly. I looked around at my surroundings, trying to find a way out.

"Don't even think about it, love. Even if you do escape I will find you. I will always find you. Understand?"

I nodded my head and looked down at my hands.

"W-What's your name?" I asked softly.

"Styles. Harry Styles." He said smirking.

My head snapped up. I took in his features and gasped. I tried to move away from him but he just pulled me back into his side.

"P-Please let me go." I said, cowering in fear.

"Now, why would I do that? I finally have you. I'm not leaving you now." Harry said.

"Please," I whispered.

"No."

. . .

Harry's POV

She was scared. I didn't want her to be scared, but she was. I was a murderer though, so it kind of made sense that she was scared of me.

Ashley looked down at her hands. I sighed. Taking my hand, I put it under her chin and lifted her head up to look at me.

"You don't have to be so scared of me, love. I'm not going to kill you."

Ashley nodded, so I removed my hand. She instantly looked back down again. I smiled softly and got up from the bed.

"I'm going to make breakfast. And you will eat. I can't have you starve to death. I'll call you down when the food's ready."

I walked over to the door and opened it. Before shutting it I said, "Don't even think about trying to escape," then walked away, closing the door behind me.

. . .

Nick's POV

I had come home from college to visit when I saw police cars out front and then found my parents inside talking to the police.

"What's going on?" I asked, walking into the room.

My parents smiled sadly at me and motioned for me to take a seat.

"Nick, Ashley has been kidnapped," my dad told me. I looked up at them wide eyed.

"No. No she hasn't, it's probably just a trick. She's going to pop out right now and surprise all of us. It's not true!" I exclaimed.

It couldn't be true. It had to be a mistake. It couldn't be Ashley, it couldn't be the little girl who used to ask me to play Barbies with her. It couldn't be her.

"I'm so sorry, sweetie." Mom said, putting her hand on my knee in a comforting way.

"I'll be in my room." I mumbled, getting up. I walked out and up the stairs.

I stopped by Ashley's door and opened it. I stood there waiting. Waiting for her to pop out laughing. Waiting for all of this just to be some prank.

But it didn't happen.

My little sister, my Ashley, had been kidnapped. And it was all because of me. All because I couldn't keep a stupid promise to Zach Kyle and now Harry had to protect her.

But did he really have to kidnap her to do it?

. . .

Hey guys! There's a picture of Nick that's posted above if you're on the app or posted to the side if you're on the website.

- Emma