|| Chapter 11 ||

Edited

Zayn's POV

It would've been a lot easier to get Ashley to leave with me if she and Harry were still at each other's throats (that's why I had payed Mia to act like she still had a thing for Harry). But now that they've made up I needed to come up with a different plan to get Ashley to come with me.

It'll be pretty difficult since I'm not as high up in Harry's circle as Louis, Niall, and Liam are. They've known him since childhood where as I just joined a few months ago.

I've never liked Harry. He doesn't remember me but I definitely remember him. Harry and I met a few years back at a bar. We talked and he asked me if I wanted to join the gang he was starting. Not wanting to get into any trouble at the time, I said no.

He understood and left me alone about it, we still talked and hung out though. At the time I had a girlfriend, her name was Savannah. I had come home late one day to find her and Harry drunk, making out.

Even though they were under the influence of alcohol I got mad and let my temper make the best of me. I made them both leave and the next morning Savannah was found dead in an alleyway.

I loved her and Harry killed her. So I was going to do the exact same thing to him with Ashley. That's why I took this job, for revenge on Harry.

They had no idea what was happening. Apart from the threats from Zach they thought that the little world they had made was perfect.

Well Styles, guess again.

. . .

Harry's POV

Ashley's punishment was over today. I was happy because it had been so boring not having anyone to talk to. But, the bad news is that she was sick. I don't even know how she got sick, she'd been locked up in one room for a week.

The sound of Ashley coughing brought me back to reality.

I look down at her. "Come on, Ash. You need to get up and go to bed."

She was sitting on the floor with her arms crossed over her chest and her head down.

"Come on, Ashley. Get up."

"I don't want to. The floor feels nice." She mumbled.

I groan and roll my eyes. "You're either going to get up and drag your ass upstairs to bed or I'm going to pick you up and move it for you. What'll it be?"

She continued to sit there like a child. Fine, she can have it her way. If she wants to act like a baby then she'll be treated like a baby.

I bent down and picked her up, my hands going underneath her arms. I set her on my hip and link my fingers together so she doesn't fall.

Ashley wrapped her arms around me and laid her head down on my shoulder. She was really tired.

I walk upstairs and into my room, shutting the door behind me. Setting her down on the bed, I helped her lay down before lying down next to her.

Ashley cuddled into my side, her face in my chest, and my arms wrapped around her waist. I sing to her softly, hoping she would fall asleep.

"Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no
My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love."

I finish singing and when I look down at her she's asleep, cuddled into my side. Smiling a little, I turn myself more into her and burry my face into her hair. I fall asleep seconds later.

. . .

Ashley's POV

I'm sitting on the floor waiting for Harry to give up and carry me to the room. I was so tired, you have no idea.

Finally he gave in and carried me upstairs to his bedroom. Harry laid me down on the bed before getting in next to me.

I turned so I was facing him, my face in his chest. Harry's arms went around my waist, pulling me into him.

"Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love."

And right at that moment I fell asleep, listening to the soft sound of his voice.

. . .

Hey loves! If you don't already know the song is Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I love Ed and I knew this song would go great with the chapter so I added it in.

I'm going to start doing a question of the chapter at the end of some authors note now so here goes the first one..

QOTC: What is/are your favorite band(s)?
AOTC: Mine are One Direction, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, and The Vamps.

- Emma