|| Chapter 15 ||

Edited

Zayn and I had just finished eating McDonalds when my phone started beeping. I was surprised that he still had it on him.

"What does this red light mean, Ashley?" Zayn asks, pointing to the top of the phone.

"I'm not sure. It's never happened before." I reply.

"We're getting rid of it then." Zayn pulls the car over to a Bed & Breakfast Inn.

"Zayn, wait! That's my phone!"

"I'll get you a new one. Stay right here, Ashley. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I groan and stay locked in the car. I turn on the radio and Secrets starts playing. I sing along to the following songs while waiting for Zayn to return.

. . .

Zayn's POV

I enter the Bed & Breakfast and immediately spot the manager. She's standing behind the desk organizing some papers.

"Ms. Piper, I have something for someone who might be coming by soon. I can't wait around to give it to them so when they get here I need you to give it to them."

"Yes, of course. And what are the names of the people I am giving this to?"

"Harry Poole and Louis Robinson. I'm Zayn Malik."

After that I walk out and back to the car where Ashley is singing quietly to the songs on the radio. I get in the car and start it up again.

"Alright, time to go."

. . .

Harry's POV

"Come on, Lou. Make it work faster."

"Harry, calm down! We're going to find her. I can't make the tracker work any faster than it already is."

"At this rate we'll find her in a week."

"Do you have any better ideas, Styles? Cause I can just pack up and let you find Ashley yourself if you keep being a dick about it."

"Shit, no. Sorry Lou."

"Then shut up and drive where the tracker's telling you to drive."

I continue driving straight down the road for five minutes before the tracker on Louis' phone tells us to turn right.

I make a right turn and we end up turning left right after. I drive straight for thirty more minutes before the tracker says that our destination was on the left.

I turn left and we end up at a Bed & Breakfast Inn.

"Zayn probably stopped here to rest." Louis says. "We'll find them, he can't keep her up there all day. They'll have to come out at some point."

"It's been an hour now, Lou. Where are they?"

"Someone's coming over. It looks like the manager."

The girl walks up and stops in front of us. "Can I help you boys with something? You've been watching the Inn for about an hour now."

"We're just waiting for some of our friends. Could you tell us if they checked in here?" I ask.

"I'm sorry sir. It's against regulations for me to share guest information."

"Please, we just need to know if this is the right place or not."

The girl looks Louis and I up and down. Nervously, she steps back and sighs. Are we that scary looking?

"I guess I could bend the rules just this once. If it's that important." She says.

"It is. Thank you," I look at her name tag. "Ms. Piper."

"Follow me, boys."

We follow her into the Inn. She walks behind the counter and pulls out a book of all the guest information.

"What are the names of the people you're searching for?"

"It should be under Zayn Malik."

Ms. Piper looks up from the book. "Oh, yes. I do have something from a Mr. Malik. He told me to give it to a Mr. Poole. Is that you?"

Harry Poole was the name I used whenever I had to sign for something, or to just tell my name.

"Yes, that's me." I say, curious to what Zayn had left.

"Here you go, sir. Have a nice day."

"Thank you," I say. Louis and I walk out with the package in hand.