|| Chapter 1 ||

Edited

Unless it says otherwise, all sections and chapters are written in Ashley's POV.

. . .

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. It was 6:30 and I had to leave for school by 7:30.

Once I was out of bed I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a crop top that had 'Forever Young' written on it.

Walking into the bathroom I set my clothes on the counter and hopped into the shower. After washing my hair and shaving I got out and dried myself off.

"Ashley, you need to hurry up!" My mum yelled from downstairs.

"I'm almost done, mum!" I yelled back.

I quickly dried my hair and changed into my clothes. After putting on a minimal amount of make up, I brush my hair and head downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning mum, morning dad." I said, kissing both of them on the cheek.

I grab the cereal box and pour it into a bowl. After adding milk, I started eating.

"Hurry up, love. You're almost late." My mum said.

"Mum, it's only 7:20. I don't have to be at Allyson's house until 7:30." I told her.

"Yes, and now it's 7:23." She said.

I laughed. "Alright, alright. I'm going. Love you!" I called before closing the front door.

I could hear the faint sound of them saying 'I love you' back and smiled. I got in my car and drove to Allyson's.

When I reached her house I texted her that I was waiting outside. She responded immediately, saying she was walking out the door. I looked up and waved when I saw her.

"Hey, Al." I greeted.

"Hey, Ash." She replied back.

Allyson hopped into the passengers seat and I started the car again, diving us to Middleton High.

. . .

Unknown's POV

I watched as Ashley's car dove past mine and pulled up into her friend's driveway. I watched as her friend got into the passengers seat of her car. I watched as they drove away.

Now, I know what you're thinking. You think I'm a stalker. Well, I am, but I was just trying to keep her safe. She didn't know that there were people out there who were out to get her and I planned to keep it that way.

And now I bet you're all wondering why I cared so much. Well, I would tell you, but where's the fun in that?

. . .

Alright, that's the first chapter! I know it's really short but this is just a teaser for what's to come.

- Emma