Chapter 38

Let's pretend that it's somewhere in November!!! Okay? Okay.

Cameron POV

* Skips 5 days *

It's been 5 freaking days! Tori is still asleep. Her birthday is in 2 more days. Of course,  I know her birthday, I'm her brother!

Doctors and Nurses always did tests on her. I'm getting really worried. I was finishing my online school work. Tori also does online school.

I heard a noise.

" C-cam.." I turn around to see my...parents. Mom has tears in her eyes also dad.

" Why are you here?" I said with an attitude. The last thing I want is Tori waking up to see our parents.

" The doctor called us about Tori. Is she okay?" Mom said. I'm getting a little mad.

" Do you think she is? You and Dad bully her every time!" I yell.

" Tori told you..." Dad said.

" I didn't need Tori to tell me. She is always scared to go by you and mom. Don't you get it! You and mom need to start acting like parents. Stop using me and start caring about us. Your CHILDREN!" I yelled.

" What have we done? I feel so bad. We need to stop." Mom said to Dad. I see dad nodding in agreement.

" Cam. We are gonna start acting like actually parents for now on. No more hurting. " Mom said. I hope so. I nodded.

" So how long did Tori..." Mom said.

" 5 days. I hope she wakes up for her birthday." I said.

" It's in 2 more days." Dad said.

" Yea." I said, surprised that they knew.