Chapter 6

Tori POV

" Tori, wakey wakey. Wake up!" Emily yelled.

" What time it is?" I said.

" Um. It's 10:30 a.m."

" What?"

" Just wake up."

I woke up and checked my phone. " Liar! It's 7:30!"

" Ha. Sorry. You need to wake up early cos of me."

" Yea. Because of the boys."

" SHUT UP!" She yelled.

I laughed and went take a shower. I used my acne wash then I went brush my teeth. Ugh, so imperfect. I had braces like 3 days ago. I changed into my shirt and hoodie. Oh no, forgot my pants. Yes, I had my underwear! I walk out and hurried and grab jeans. I went back in the bathroom and changed. " Hey, this is Emily! I saw it. Lucky, I didn't take a pic!"

" Shut up. Whatever." I blow dried my hair and I was done. " It took long enough. I need to go in."

" Oh, for the boys. Why didn't you go before me?"

" Yes, for the guys. And I needed to wake you up first."

I just signed. " Okay. I'm going downstairs. You hungry?"

" Yea. Just leave the food at the table. Don't eat without me!"

She was still freaking out. Wow, unbelievable. I walked down and I see, I thinks it's Matthew. I walk over and said, " Hi." He didn't say anything. " Well, that's rude." I mumble. I just walk past him and started cooking. I make as well cook for everyone. Let's say I'm very good at cooking since I had to cook for myself my whole life, mostly. I cooked bacon, pancakes, eggs, waffles, and grabbed some orange juice. I left it on the table and I just sat down. Emily finally got here and starts eating. Soon everyone expect Matthew came down and said, " Wow! Who cooked this?"'

" I did." I said. They looked shocked and ran to eat. They loved it, Nash was drooling over the bacon. I just laughed. Emily sat closer to me and said," Tori. I'm nervous. How come you're not?"

" I'm not fangirling over them, duh."

She looked at me. " Sorry, Emily. Just be yourself. They will love you." She smiled and started eating.

I was the first one to be done. Well, I was kinda starving myself. I decided to ran for awhile. I ran for one hour. I walked in and said, " Great. Everyone left me. Of course." Everyone did leave. Emily wasn't here, not even Cameron. " Why does everyone leave? I freaking made them breakfast. "

" Um. Tori? I'm still here." I see Matthew eating the left over food which had a little left. " Oh..." I walked away, I didn't want to bother him. " Wait. Don't leave. Can we talk?" Matthew said. " Sureee." I walked over a sat down, not near him. "Come sit closer."

" Um... No."

" Please." I did. Why would I do that? He started to cry. Did I stink. I smelled myself, no. Was the food bad? No. Everyone was drooling over it. " What's wrong?" I said.

" My girlfriend... She used me and cheated on me." Matthew said crying. I felt bad for him.

" Oh. I'm sorry. But you should cry over her. She should be crying because she left something that would never leave her. She is just a messed up fake who wants attention. She made a mistake for using you and cheating on you. She might have those looks but the personality... it needs to change." I said. It reminded me of Annabeth. She used me and cheated on Tony.

He nodded and I asked, " Who was she?"

" Her name was Annabeth."

" Wait, Annabeth Blue!" He better say no.

" Yea. How do you know?"

I got mad. " That girl used me and cheated on Tony. I hate her guts. I swear she I see her, Imma punch that fake. First, she used me. Second, tried to flirt with my brother. Now, she hurt Matthew. Imma kill her. I'm going to find her. I'll be back in a couple of days. So bye. I'll find her, Matthew so don't tell anyone about my plan. Just say I'm at my new friend's house."

He stared at me. " What?" I said.

" Um. I barely know you and you are like trying to protect me, I guess."

" Well. She hurts to many people." I said.

d.

" You don't have to do that but thanks. I feel better now and I little scared." I bet he was.

" Yea? Sorry. I just really hate her."

"Me too." He said and smiled. " Um, Tori. Since they left us. Wcan hang out. Maybe at the park?"

"

ounds cool. But I need to shower." I hurried and took a shower, put on my clothes, and put my hair in a pony tail. I walk down and slip on my converse. " Ready, Matthew."

" Just call me, Matt." I nodded.

We finally arrived at the park. I saw a lake and just sat down there. Matt was so the monkey bars. What a kid? But he was funny. He was yelling, " Mommy! I can climb! I can climb!" I bust out laughing but my I started think about mom and dad. They use to love me. Before Cam got famous, they were not drinkers and they loved us. Now Cam is famous and only used him for money. And hates me. I started crying. I remember when they loved me and took me to the park with Cam. But then it changed.
( Flashback )

" Mommy! I'm climbing. I did it!" I yelled.

" Oh, sweetie. That's so cute." She said with a smile. I climbed down and hugged mom and dad. " Mom! Dad!" Cam yelled.

" Honey! Where are you?" I began to worry, but we found he near a man. " Leave our son alone!" Dad yelled. " Dad." Cam said. The man walked away and showed them a note. Mom and dad started to smile and hug us all. I was happy but after a week.

" You, ugly. "

" Me,mommy?"

" Duh. Get me my beer!"

" Mommy, that's bad."

" Who cares? We are rich, I can drink whatever now."

I ran in my room and cried. I have been treated like this my whole life. But it has gotta worse. Cam said he was famous after a couple of years, which made them drink more.
( Flashback over)

" Tori? Tori!" Matt was shaking me. " You okay?"

" Yea, I'm just tired."

He nodded, " Wanna go back to the place?" I nodded. When we walked in, everyone was staring at us. " So. Where you went, tori?" Emily said, looking worried. " Just to the park with Matt."

" Ohhhh. " She said with a huge smile. Oh, no. I walk back in my room and Emily runs in a screams, " You and Matt! Two lovebirds!"

" No! And where were you with the guys?"

" Oh, um. At the beach. Sorry, we didn't forget about you. We thought you needed to be alone."

" Yea. Sure. I was alone for most of my life!" I began to get mad. " Woah, Tori. It's okay."

" Whatever!" I yelled and got in the bathroom. " Why am I getting so mad all of a sudden? I need to get away. " I said. I knew what to do. I'll sneak out at midnight so everyone will be sleeping. I'll walk to the park and just scream. I need to scream. I need for all my anger to get out.

I just walk out and check my phone. Ugh, 7:50. Okay, just wait.