Chapter 26

Tori POV

I woke up. Trevor is still gone. Ugh. I walked out the room. I made myself breakfast. I took a picture of myself and posted it on instagram. When I was done, I went back in the room and changed.

I went for a walk by the beach. " Well, this is so much fun." I mumbled.

" Yep!" I heard someone say. It's Trevor.

" How did you hear me?" I said.

" Powers." He said and we laughed. He held my hand and we walked.

Later on, we went eat at a restaurant. Minutes later, I hear...

" Trevor! Babe!" I turn to see a girl. She had blonde hair, lots of make-up, and wore some short clothes. Gross.

" Um, babe. Why is this thing with you? I told you to tell her to back off!" She said with anger.

" Jade, babe. This is my friend and I couldn't tell her because I was with you last night." Trevor said. What? He isn't standing up for me but Jade. I got mad. I thought he loved me.

" You know what Trevor! You are a jerk. I know you cheated!" Jade said.

" No. Tori, tell her." He said, looking at me.

" Trevor stop! Stop lying. To me. To Jade. I thought you loved me. You asked me to be yours, now look! I hate you. I can't believe that you would do this!" I yelled, causing everyone to look.

" Yea. Trevor, you are so stupid." Jade said. I grabbed my drink and poured it on Trevor. Jade did the same. I walked out.

" Hey! Um. Tori!" Jade called. I waited for her.

" Sorry. About the names. And for being mean." Jade said.

" It's ok. But I guess, we both fall into his trap." She nodded.

" Maybe we can hang out. You seem cool." Jade said.

" Yea." She gave me her number and I gave her mine.

I walked away and went to the house. I grabbed my stuff and put it into the luggage. I left a note and put it under Stacy' s door. I walked out and went to Cameron.

I knocked on the door. My parents...

" Look, it's the fat pig again!" I was angry. But I had to hide it.

" Um. Where is Cameron?" I said.

" He lives in a hotel now. But why are you still alive, troll?" My mom said. I ignored her and walked to the park. I went through my luggage and found my new best friend, my blade. I haven't did it before.

I sliced my skin again and again. 6 cuts. " So much pain..." I mumbled. The blood dripped down my skin. It stained my clothes. Did I mention that I can't stand seeing blood? But I still do it.

" Tori! Oh my God!" I turn to see Matt. He ran to me. He saw me. He saw me cut.

" Matt... please..." I looked at him. I felt dizzy. I see him take his phone out. " No...." I said. Then I blacked out.