Chapter 28

Tori POV

I woke up and see Matt next to me. Without thinking, I push him off.

" Ow." Matt says.

" Sorry. I didn't mean to." I said. Why did I do that?! I walked out to the kitchen and Matt followed. He looked so tired. It's kind of attractive. Ok... it's very attractive. I started to make breakfast.

He puts his arms around me and says," I love you."

I started to blush. But I knew we couldn't work.

" Sorry, Matt. But we just can't be..." I trailed off.

" Can't be?" Matt questioned.

" Together." I said. He seemed shocked and left go of me. He walked to the living room. I stopped making breakfast and walked to him.

" Tori... You don't know how much I love you. You are my everything. I think of you all the time." Matt says, looking down.

" But you would get angry at me. Matt, we fight to much. And I'm scared. I'm scared that if we dated. Nothing might work out." I sat near him, " Maybe we need to move on. I love you to death but it just wouldn't work. Matthew Lee Espinosa, you will always be in my heart."

" I will always love you. And I promise that I will always love you. " He said and kissed my cheek.

" Oh and Matt. Sorry that I couldn't say this but Happy late birthday." I said. I couldn't tell him but I still remember.

" Thanks."

* Five months later *

It's been five months since that talk. I talked to my brother about what happened. The guys are not mad at each other. Magcon finally reunited. And I'm dating Taylor now.

Emily and I are at the mall. I told her about everything. Even about Trevor...

" Gosh, Trevor is a jerk." Emily said.

Before I could have said anything, Jade came. We hanged out rarely and she is dating Trevor again. And I hate her because she back-stabbed me.

" Hey, ugly." Jade said.

" Shut up, fish breath." I said.

" Are you mad or-"

" Stop talking. Seriously. Stop. Go talk to Trevor or kiss that guy." She looked at me. " Yea, I saw. " I said with a laugh.

She walked away. " She is stupid. You didn't even saw that." Emily said. I nodded and we went shopping.

If you didn't know, Emily, Dani, and I share an apartment. I living with my besties! We went home with a ton of bags. Of course, I bought clothes for Dani too.

We walked in and saw Dani with a guy. I looked at him and I knew who it was...