Chapter 16

Tori POV

" Why are you kissing my boyfriend?" I yelled.

" Oh, Tori. He is your boyfriend. Hard to believe. Because, you know. You're you." She smirked. That was it. I wanted to punch her so bad, but we were in "public" but a little violence didn't hurt. I walked her in front of her and slapped her across the face. She stared at with full shock.

I walked out to the stage. I didn't care if she was crying or kissing Matt. I was just so mad. She knows how to ruin something.

The most of the day, I was mad. Matt didn't talk to me so I guess he enjoyed that kiss. The guys was doing their thing. It was time to take photos so I just went to the side and waited.

" OMG! Tori!!!" I turned to see my best friend, Dani. Dani was my best friend before Emily came. We use to do everything together until she moved.

" Dani! Is that really you?"

" Yea, I miss you so much. Is life better?" I told her about mostly everything.

" Yea, it was until Annabeth ruined my dating life."

" Anna will always ruin something! But who were you dating?" She smiled.

" Um, Matthew Espinosa..." I blushed a bit.

" The Matthew Espinosa! Him! No way!"

" Yes. But Anna also dated him."

" She is so stupid." Dani laughed.

" Yea. We have so much to talk about!"

" Yea, let's go to Starbucks, right now!"

" Do you want a picture with them?"

" I already have but you are so much important to me!"

" Ha! Let's go!"

Dani and I walked out and went to Starbucks. We talked for the rest of the day.

Matthew POV

When Tori saw Anna kiss me, I was shocked. I mean, I did like Anna's kiss but Tori's kiss is so much better. Tori probably hates me now. I messed up, I should have pulled Anna away or at least talk to Tori.

" Dude, where is Tori?" Carter said. I looked around and couldn't find her. We couldn't leave because we had the rest if Magcon to do.

" Um. Let's just wait here or she might be at the hotel." I said. I was so worried.

* After the rest of Magcon *

"I'm so tired" I said in the limo.

" Wait, Tori isn't here!" Cam yelled.

" Chill, bro. Tori could be at the hotel." Nash said.

* After car ride *

I walked in the hotel room and I was awake. " Tori isn't here!" I screamed. The guys and girls came in and knew what I was talking about. They tried called and texting but it didn't help. We looked all over the hotel.

" Dude, Anna could have taken her! I'm a horrible brother!" Cam said, he looks like he is gonna cry.

We went back to my hotel room. I checked the alarm, 11:45 pm.

Great...

Tori POV

I had so much fun with Dani. I checked the clock.

" Shoot! Dani, I gotta go." I said.

" Ah, that sucks. " She checks her phone, " Oh, I see. I gotta go to! I'll miss you! Got my number, right?" I nodded and left.

The guys could be so worried!

I finally arrived to the hotel room. The door is lock, oh no. I knocked and Cam answers. " Tori!" he hugs me and lightly shoved me to the room. Everyone looks up and ask questions. I really got aggravated.

" Guys, stop. I just went with a friend of mine to Starbucks and I lost track of time. My phone died." I said with an attitude.

" Fine, whatever. Why should we care about you anyway?" Emily said.

" Woah, Emily. What was that?" I said.

" It's just. I'm tired of being your friend."

" What do you mean?" I was a little shocked.

" When I moved and saw you getting bullied, I thought if I help. I'll be popular. But no. I was stuck as a helper! I'm tired of listening to your life and all the drama!" She yelled.

" You know what, Emily! " I saw Matt, " Whatever. You are like Annabeth. "

" I don't care!" She walked out and Nash ran after her. I can't believe Emily was like that.

Everyone expect Matt left. I just took a shower, put my clothes on, and went to bed without a word.