Chapter 32

Matthew POV

Once I walked in, Dani and Emily grabbed me and pulled me outside.

" Babe... Oh, I'll wait inside." Minny said. I nodded and she walked inside.

" What's your problem?" I said.

" What's our problem? What is your problem? " Dani said.

" Seems like he found a fake to date. I bet she is using Matt. I know that Tori wouldn't." Emily said. Dani and Emily looked at me.

" So. I moved on. I don't need Tori. And Minny is not fake. I love her." I said.

" Oh. Sureee. I know that you didn't move on. You do need Tori an-" I cut Dani off.

" Do you really think that? I moved on. I found someone to love. Tori said that we are not meant to be together. She moved on." I yelled.

" You think she moved on? Think again. " Emily said. Dani and Emily walked inside. I didn't feel like talking to them. I walked inside and I see Minny with a guy.

" Oh. You are so strong and cute." I hear Minny say.

" Minny?" She turns to me.

" Oh. Matt. Um, this is my... acting friend." Minny said. The guy nods.

" Lets just go." Minny grabs my hand and we went shopping.
* Skips mall trip *

" Let's just get a hotel room. Tori needs some space." Dani said. I smirked.

" Okay. For 2 days?" Nash said. We nodded. We got our hotel rooms and we fell asleep.
Tori POV

I woke up from a phone ring.
T: Hello
Taylor: Hey babe.
T: Oh. Hey.
Taylor: I was wondering if you wanna come to this party with me?
T: Are you sure?
Taylor: Please babe
T: Fine.
Taylor: I'll pick you up at 5. Bye.

I hung up. I seriously thought about my relationship with Taylor. We don't even say I love you. Nothing happens. I don't even know if he considers me as his girl. I checked the time.

" 4!" I yelled. I really slept late! I ran into the bathroom and took a shower. I grabbed my shorts, shirt,beanie, and other stuff. I hurried and dressed. I checked the time. 4:30. I planned to straighten my hair.

By the time, I was done. I heard a knock. Taylor Caniff.

" Hey..er..babe." He said.

" Hey." I said. I got into the car and he drove off.

The car ride was so weird and uncomfortable. I got out and I smelled alcohol. Bad idea, Tori. I hate alcohol. I walked in and Taylor is gone. Great. I'm lost in a drunk party. Everyone is.

I walked around and I saw Taylor drinking. I grabbed him and pulled him into a room. He needs a break for drinking. He looks like he is about to past out.

" Hey, you! I wanna... I wanna party with those girls!" Taylor slurred.

" Fine. But no drinking. " I said. I honestly feel like a mom. Gross.

" Party pooper. I'm single and still party all night!" Taylor said. That hurt my heart but not as much. I let him out and he runs to a random girl and they make-out.

I walked out the house and walk home. I texted Taylor.
To Taylor:
Hey. So I guess we are through. You might be drunk right now so yea.

I didn't know how to put it. So I just sent it and walked home. I stayed for only 30 minutes. Wow. I put my sleeping wear on and laid in bed.

Hours later, I fell asleep.