Chapter 9

Tori POV

I woke up. No sign of Emily. I walked to Nash's room and open the door. " Oh. My. Nashty." I mumbled. Emily and Nash was sleeping together. I hope they didn't do anything they would regret. I walked downstairs. Nobody is awake, I check my phone, it's 5:35 a.m. That's explains why. I cooked for everyone so they wouldn't complain about who is gonna cook. I grabbed some food and sat on the couch. I just stared at the food. Should I eat it or starve again? I hate when that question comes. I need someone to talk to. I need someone to help me. Maybe Matthew? No.

I hear someone come downstairs. Only Taylor, Matthew, Nash, Cam, Emily, Carter, and Aaron lived here. The rest lived in another house. But when I looked up, it wasn't them. It was  Annabeth.

" What are you doing here?" I yelled.

" Oh, surprise, surprise. I was sleeping with Taylor."

" If you think it's Taylor Caniff, you are drunk."

" I must be, because I was sleeping with him." She sat by me.

" Are you gonna starve yourself again?" She faked a frown and laughed. " You better leave or I'll-" I was cut off.

" What would you do?" At this point, I was gonna kill her. I was about to slap her but Taylor came down. " Who the- Who are you?" he said. He was looking at Annabeth. She looked at me. I looked at Taylor. I said, " This is Annabeth. She said that you and her was sleeping together." Annabeth looked at me with mad eyes. " How did she come in here? I don't remember that girl." I knew she was lying. I noticed that the window was open. " She snuck inside and slept with you." I said looking at the open window. Taylor saw it and he was angry. Anna hurried and ran to the window. I hurried and closed it. " Typical Anna-" Taylor cut me off. Why doesn't people don't that!? " Tori. How do you know her? Nevermind. I'm hungry." I motioned him to the table. He quickly ate. Nash and Emily came down together. I yelled," Did you use protection?" Emily blushed and Nash and Taylor laughed.

Everyone came down, confused. " Why are you laughing?" Aaron said. Taylor said," So Nash and Emily came down together. And Tori yells did you use protection!"

" You're my new best friend!" Carter says and it was true.

After we were done eating, we decided to go to the boardwalk. It was cold outside so I slipped on jeans, t-shirt, and a sweater that says Distance. I straightened my hair and put my beanie on. I walked downstairs and Emily was still getting ready. I put my vans go and went outside. It was cold outside. " Are you happy here?" I turn around, Matt. I smile and nodded.

" You know your brother said you were shy. Not to be rude but how come you're not?"

I didn't know the answer but I said," Well, I guess. Since my parents aren't near. I'm not shy. Plus, since I met you, guys. I actually felt like I can be myself." I look at Matt and he smile. His smile is so cute. He is cute. We really got to know each other these past few days. He is a great guy.

We waited for an hour and Emily finally walks down. "Finally! It took you so long." I said. Why did I say that? I was suppose to think that. Emily laughed. Somehow I had a feeling that she doesn't want to be my friend. I ignored it.

We went to the boardwalk and we decided to split up. I was with Matt. Carter was with Aaron. Emily and Nash, duh. Taylor and Cam. Cam complained that he wanted Nash, I agree. Ever since Nash and Emily started dating, we felt like our best friends were gone.

Matt and I went on the first roller coaster. I was scared. But Matt held my hand. The butterflies again. Matt and I sat next to each other and the roller coast was ready to go. I was screaming so was Matt. I got off and I felt dizzy. I fell down but before I hit the ground. Matt caught me. We decided to go eat.