Chapter 40

Tori POV

My eyes slowly opened. I screamed and a nurse comes in and tries to calm me down.

" Are you okay, sweetie?" She asks.

" I'm fine. Where am I?" I said.

" In the hospital. I'll take you to your room. " She said and I nodded.

She brought me back and I see Matt and Cam. Wait... Matt?

" Cammy!" I said.

" Tori!" Cam said. He gave me a hug. Quick reminder, I'm in the bed and I'm very sore.

" Ow!" I said.

" Oh, sorry." Cam said. I see Matt there, scratching the back of his neck.

" Thanks, Matt." I said. I knew that he saw Annabeth and tried to pull her away. Matt nodded.

" I helped too!" Cam said.

" Thank you, Cam." I said.

" Um. Who is related to Victoria? We need to to fill out papers." The nurse said. Cam walked out and Matt and I are left alone. It's very awkward until Matt spoke up.

" Tori. I'm so sorry. I caused you to go to the hospital... again. It's all my fault." Matt said.

" Matt, it's not your fault. If I never... nevermind." I said.

" You can tell me." Matt said, he got closer.

" Matt, I regret saying what I said about we can't be together. Everyday since that day, I thought of you. When I saw you with that girl, my heart broke even more. I guess seeing you move on, hurts so much. And I am not even close to moving on. I cry everyday, just wondering why I said that." I said, crying. Matt wipes my tears.

" Tori... I always cared about you. I never really moved on. I think of you everyday. You know that I love you. Remember our promise?" Matt said and I nodded. Matt's lips crashes into mines. I don't pull away. I felt sparks. I could feel Matt's smile in our kiss.

" I freakin love you, Victoria Dallas." Matt said, pulling away.

" I freaking love you, Matthew Espinosa." I said, smiling.

Cam came in. 

" Time to go." Cam said. Matt helped me get out. My body felt sore but I gotten a little better. Matt held on to me and Cam grabbed my stuff. I walked in the bathroom and changed my clothes. I walked out, carefully.

We walked to the car.

* Skip car ride *

I'm back at my apartment. Home sweet home. I walk in and I see Emily.

" Emily!" I shouted. She looks at me and a smile forms. She runs to hug me.

" I'm still sore." I said. Emily pull away.

" Forget it. Hug me, girl!" I said and we hug tighter. I pull away.

" Where is Dani?" I said.

" In her room." Emily said.

" Ok. Help me. Can you put my stuff in my room?" I said. She nodded and grabbed my stuff. I walked to Dani' s room and I see her.

" Dani!" I said. She looks at me and hugs me.

" I miss you so much!" Dani said.

" I miss you." I said. We pull away.

.

My body feel so much better now. It's not sore. I'm getting ready for bed. I lay on my comfortable bed. Thinking of my kiss with Matt. I slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter is short.

Do you like the new cover???

Thanks for the reads and votes.