Chapter 32

"So what's been going on since I've been out?" I ask. Not really wanting to know how many people we lost.

"Nothing really. Dad let the people surrender join the packs. Evan found his mate."

"Really?" I say excitedly.

"Yep she's really a sweet girl. To shy for Evan." he chuckles. "Nerdy." he finishes.

"He didn't reject her did he." I growl. He better not he knows what I went thru.

"No. That girl has him wrapped around her finger and she doesn't realize it."

"What's her name?"

"Funny Annabell, Anna for short but everybody started calling her bell."

"Why?"

"Well your pack calls you Anna. She figured it would be easier if she went by a different name. Her family use to call her Bell anyway so it's not that big of deal. Her words not mine." I nod.

"What else?"

"Nothing really." he sighs heavily. "We lost five in the fight. Other than that nothing. Besides waiting for you to get up." I've been out for four months so that means they've had the funerals already.

"Who?" I whisper. Scared to find out.

"No one from your pack. Matthew." I didn't know him. Meet him but don't know him. "Thomas." same. "Edgar." same. "Ryan." I knew him. "And Jonathan." I start crying at that one.

"What? Declan he was only 16." I cry he pulls me into a hug.

"I know baby." he coos.

"He was a baby. He was a good kid. He had his whole life ahead of him. It should have been me not him." I cry harder.

"No angel your wrong. Jonathan wouldn't of wanted it that way." he pulls back and cups my face. "No one would. You would have proud of him. He kicked some ass out there, almost challenged dad for the alpha position and saved some people." he tells me. I cry harder.

"Really?" I sob.

"Yeah. Dad tried to get him to come home because he was injured but he told dad he had to fight for his pack and if dad didn't understand that he would take the alpha position from him. Of course dad understood and let him go. He landed up saving five people that day. And I think he took down more rouges than any of us." I am proud. "So don't be sad be proud. He died doing something good. Something he wanted to do." I nod an okay.

"Can we do something for him? For them?"

"They already have. They did a big memorial and had a big stone memorial made for them. I haven't seen it yet but I was told is beautiful."

"Why not?"

"I've been with you angel." I nod. "When your feeling better we'll go see it. Okay?"

"Okay?" he pulls back making me lean back and wipes away my tears. I'm so blaming the pregnancy.

"So you want to stop avoiding and tell me how you really feel about the baby?" I wasn't avoiding was I?

"Can't feel it?"

"No. I got nothing." I nod I wonder why?

"Actually I'm okay with it. I'm excited." I truthful tell him.

"Good."

"Did y'all think I was going to go ballistic?"

"Honestly yes." I laughed at that. "Evan said you were going to have my balls in a glass jaw. Blake said you were going to have my dick mounted on a wall and Chance said you were going to skin me alive." I laughed harder. "I just knew I was dead."

"How do you feel about it?" I ask after I sober up.

"I'm excited now."

"What do you mean now?" he doesn't want him.

"After first I was scared shitless."

"Why?"

"Shit Ari so many thing. At first we didn't think you were going to make. Then you slipped into a coma, then I found out you were pregnant and still might not live. If you didn't live we could have lost the baby. Then if you didn't die but didn't wake up from the coma I was going to have to raise the baby on my own. Shit pick one angel."

"So you only wanted me to live to raise the baby?" I joke. He rolls his eyes nodding.

"Yeah Ari that's the only reason. I just want you to raise my kids. I didn't want you to live at all because I love you." he says sarcastically.

"Figured as much."

"Your a pain in my ass." I go to slap him. "I love you though." he quickly adds grabbing my hand. "You hungry?"

"Actually." my stomach growls just then. "Yeah." he chuckles.

"I'll be back I'm sure mom and Drina have started cooking everything in the kitchen once they found out you were awake." he jokes getting up. I nod. He leans over giving me a quick kiss rubbing my stomach at the same time. "Rest. I love you babe."

"I know."

"Say it." he growls walking to the door.

"I love you too." I snicker. I pull the blankets up snuggling deeper into the bed. Sheesh. Why didn't we ever sleep here. This bed is awesome.

Later after I ate one by one everybody each had a turn visiting me. Telling me everything that was going on with them. From home to school to dates. They all said school sucked without me. Declan hasn't been going at all. They said he didn't leave my side unless it was to take a shower. After the last person leave Declan falls on the bed sighing.

"Tired?" I ask.

"I'm surprised your not."

"I've slept for four months."

"True. Lazy ass."

"Yeah because I so wanted to sleep for four months." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. He jumps out of bed quickly going to his dresser.

"Hand." he demands as he sits on the bed.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Don't ask questions. Hand." so I give him my hand and he slips a beautiful diamond ring on it."

"What's this?" he rolls his eyes.

"An engagement ring." I cock an eyebrow.

"Don't I get a say in this."

"No."

"I don't even get a proposal?"

"You want one?" I shrug. He nods getting up then gets on one knee taking my hand. "Arianna the love of my life, my mate, the mother of my child. I love you more than anything. More than you'll ever know. Will you marry me? Before the baby is born?" I roll my eyes. Stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One chapter left. :(

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!