Chapter 25

Yep I did the nasty with Declan well made love and let me tell you...okay I can't tell you it's was indescribable. It was that fucking good. I never felt any thing like that on my whole 18 years. We haven't done anything since then just kissing. Trust me I've wanted to. But we've been training, working out, planning all that good stuff three times harder since then. We've been way to busy.

We hadn't even gone to school. We are at it before sunrise and don't stop until well into the night. He does come over and spend the night but we are still to tired to do anything. We come in shower and crash. That's it. I don't mind him sleeping here I kinda like it. I'm just glad he hasn't caught on to my little plan.

I finally did become alpha a couple of days later Cole handed it to me. As for Mitchy well after she stayed in the hospital. Hehe. For a few days she did get banned from the Silver pack but she's in ours now. Wether she wanted to or not. I was her alpha now and that pissed her plum the fuck off. She did some major kicking and screaming. Wether I wanted her to or not. I did some major kicking and screaming.

It wasn't about us. It was about Dakota. I say nothing to her well unless it's to order her around and she says nothing to me but yes ma'am. That's one of her punishments. She's the pack slave. Not really but she does have to cook, clean, make sure we have everything we need. At the moment she doesn't have to do any of that stuff because we are never here we are always at Phillips. She also has to wear a shock collar I know it's mean but she's also on house arrest. Which means she can't leave ours or Phillips house and if she tries to she gets a jolt of electricity. It's not really a collar either it's on her ankle. I'm not that cruel but it was funny as hell when we forgot to expand the range.

We had it set just for our place and we took off over to Phillips next thing we know she's on the ground jerking like she was having a seizure. Plopping on the ground like a fish out of water. Funniest thing EVER. Cole and Drina had to pull her back so it would stop. We all were to busy rolling on the ground in hysterics. Sorry but it was funny as hell. I had to go back in and change it.

Since then I don't think she tried to leave. Smart girl. The other thing is if she gets out of hand all I have to do is push a button and it does the same thing. Unfortunately on my part I haven't got to use it yet. Damn it. It's a attitude adjustment but she's been a good girl so far. She's also not allowed to have friends over. She's allowed to talk to them but one of my boys have to be present in case she tries to plan anything like a way to escape or kill me.

Poor Dakota stays away and is hurt. This was his idea he didn't want her dead so actually he came up with most of her punishments. I came up with a few too. She has several but some we can't put into place until this mess is over. There is one more thing I have to take care of.

"Hey Seth."

"Yeah sis." we still aren't close but I let him get away with calling me sis. We do talk don't get me wrong. We just aren't at the brother sister stage. We are at the friend stage.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure. What's up?" I pull him aside.

"You know your family is going to be there."

"They are not my family anymore." he growls.

"Come on Seth you know that's not true. You were treated good by them." I try to reason.

"Yeah I know." he sighs heavily.

"So I want you to stay away from them."

"Why?"

"You might have to kill one of them."

"So."

"You can't kill you own family Seth."