Chapter 4

Declan's POV

Holy hell! She's hot. God I miss her so much. I know it's her I know her scent anywhere.

"Arianna?" I ask in disbelief. I just can't believe she's here. I knew she wasn't dead. No matter what people told me. I knew she wasn't. I still haven't told anyone she's my mate. It's not because I don't what them to know it's because I wanted to her home first but I never found her. I knew she would come home. Looking at her now I wish I never rejected her. Well I wish I never rejected her at all. I love her so much. I missed her so much. No wonder I could never find her she's with a rouge pack. The sad part is this rouge pack is only an hour away from here. She should have been easy to find. I never looked east. Her scent was going west so I always went north, west and south. How did she land up east? Damn it! I was so caught up in my own thoughts I wasn't paying attention to the conversation.

"YOU WHAT?!" dad booms at me. Ah yes she did say I was her mate.

"I didn't need a weakling as a mate." I says not caring. Truth is I do. I just don't need them to know how much I care. They need to see that I'm a strong alpha in the making. Just saying that killed me. By the look in her eye and her pack behind her laughing. Something tells me I'm going to be eating my words. I got the feeling this innocent look shes got going on is just an act. She's pulling it off quite well might I add. She's got part of her dark black hair pulled back the rest flowing on her shoulders showing off her natural loose curls. A long sleeve purple dress that flows to her feet and a pair of sandals showing off her cute little feet. Her cute little black painted toes. Yeah she's got the innocent look down. She look 12. If this pack is as bad as they say there's no way she's innocent. I've heard some pretty disturbing things about this pack. They have this white wolf that's deadly alone. It's killed it's fair share of rouges by itself. They say in the hundreds. Umm I wonder which one it is. It's not Ari. At least I don't think it is. No she has black hair she would black fur like me. Although we never had any problems with them. I'd be stupid not to be weary of them.

"This is my beta and daughter Anna." I snorts at that. Not to be mean but come on. She's to small to be a beta. Sure she has beta blood but she's not beta raised Seth was. Seth was to become my beta but he said he didn't deserve it so now Brandon is. Maybe now that she's back he will. He worked hard for it. She wasn't taught how to plan battles, how to take care of the pack when the alpha is away, stuff like that. I see her stomp her little feet like a two year old.

"Some beta you are." I pipe in. See she's not even acting her age right now. She should not be beta. It's to dangerous. But she does handle these boys quit well I'll give her that. They do shut up when she says something she doesn't even have to say shut up. Impressive. And Cole seems to respect her. I just don't like the fact he talks to her like she's two. And why does she keep calling them dad and mom? Hers are standing right here. What's up with that? She act like they aren't even here. Hmmm something is up. She is doing the samething with her brothers and sisters. Okay I can see that. They did well we all did treat her pretty badly. Shit I really need to quit daydreaming. I growl when she grabs Blake's hand. So does Amber.

"Let him go! Now!" Amber demands. Well well well what do we have here. She's never done anything like this. And the way she's looking at Blake i'd say he's her mate. She's got the dreamy look. The one I'm sure I have looking at Ari. She pulls Amber and Blake aside introducing them. Yes I listen in. Good to know all those boys are like her brothers. But I don't like the hugging, kissing shit. I'll put up with it for now I suppose I really don't have a choice do I? Oh hell no. She is not getting on that damn motorcycle. Before I can even stop her she's already on talking to her 'dad'. They seem real protective over her. Good. I like them even more. They leave leaving just umm her 'mom' and 'dad'.

"Dad can you fill me in later?" I ask him.

"Where are you going?"

"I got something I gotta do real quick."

"Now?"

"Yes please dad."

"Fine make it quick. Your mother wants to go to dinner tonight."

"Got it later." I say running to my car.

"Dude where you going?" Seth ask. "She's back. You better be doing what I think your doing."

"Yep. I'll see ya in a little bit."

"Yeah. Later." I jump in heading to her house. Not a wise decision but I have needs you know? When I get there I knock on the door and her mom answers.

"Hey Declan she's in her room."

"Thanks." then I run to her room where she just got out of the shower standing in her thong and bra.

"Hey baby what bring you here."

"It's over." I blurt out. Might as well get to the point.

"What over?"

"Us."

"What?!" she yells.

"I'm done. We are thru."

"No where not." she says walking over to me. The puts her arms around my neck.

"Yeah we are." I say pulling her arms off of me.

"You don't mean that baby. You can't dump your mate." yeah she's got it in her head that we are mates and she knows we aren't.

"Your not my mate."

"Come on babe. You don't wanna dump this and you are my mate." I sigh heavily shaking my head.

"No your not Mitchy and you know it. Stay away from me we are done. Got it?"

"Whatever Dec. your not leaving me and you know it."

"Your right I'm not leaving you. I'm dumping you. It's over. Bye." I say walking back out the door.

"Who is she?!" she yells.

"None of your business."

"Declan. When I find out who she is I'll promise you I'll kill her!" she growls at me. I quickly go back grabbing her throat.

"She's my mate. You go near her and I'll rip you to shreds. Understand?!" I snarl.

"What on earth is going on in here? Declan you do not treat your mate that way." her mom scolds me coming into the room.

"Once again Vanessa she is not my mate." I growl. Yeah she's even got her parents convinced I'm her mate.

"Your just in denial." Vanessa says. I throw Mitchy against the wall.

"Good god lady your as fucking delusional as she is. I. Am. Not. Her. Mate. Get it thru your fucking head. She was only a piece of ass until my mate came back. Keep her away from me or she's dead." I growl leaving. I run out the door to get away. I get in my car going home.

"You do it?" Seth ask as I walk in the front door.

"Yeah but the bitch is more delusional than I thought." I answer as we go to the living room and sit down.

"Mate thing again?"

"Yeah." I sigh. "She threatened to kill my mate once she found out who it was."

"You plan on keeping it secret?"

"Naw man. I don't care who knows but right now the important people do."

"We won't let Mitchy get close to her but I got the feeling she won't need our protection. Did you see her eyes?"

"Yeah. Scary but..."

"Don't say it she's my sister." he laughs. I was going to say sexy.

"Sexy." I go ahead and finish.

"Dude not cool." he pauses. "You know if Arianna finds out she might not forgive you."

"I know but I'm not going to lie to her. Plus I got the feeling she's not going to forgive any of us."

"Same here. We got our work cut out for us."

"No shit."

"Alright boys lets go." mom says coming in the living room.