Chapter 13

Oh. My. God. I can not believe them. Now I know it wasn't completely my fault for her emptiness. I couldn't stay there any longer. I was seriously going to kill someone. How could I have not known. I've been to there house. I've should have seen it. All those scars. Whore, tramp, worthless, bitch, waste, die, stupid, ignorant, intolerable. All those words and more scared all over her body from the middle of her thighs all the way up to her shoulders. I never understood why she always wore long sleeve shirts even when she was younger. Well back then I thought it was trying to hide her fat I never would have guess it was that. The more she traced the words on her body the madder I got. How could I have been so fucking stupid. She was covered in them. Scared for life because it was done with silver. Did Ethan really think he would have gotten away with it? No wonder he was so damn happy she was gone. He was smiling a creepy smile like the joker when he decided she was never coming back. No wonder they never said her name. Even when we were younger they never said her name and when they did they said it with such disgust. I should have known something was up then but I just assumed it was because of the way she was. They wanted a warrior but instead they got a sweet, fat, geeky nobody. Oh my god the signs where all there. I just ignored them. I remember when we were five we were outside there house in the backyard and she fell cutting her knee she cried but nobody did anything. I went to but Ethan said to leave her alone she needed to toughen up and that she wasn't worth it. So I left her alone. I was five what was I suppose to know. Shit I'm an idiot. My hatred for her wasn't to far behind that. When I noticed she never took a bath, always smelled, never brushed her hair or teeth. I'm surprised she has any but when she got older that changed. And she alway gorged herself with food. I guess she had to learn how to take care of herself. Now I know why she stuffed her face with food. I'm so sorry Ari. I can never make up what your family did to you but I will make up to what I did to you. God I was horrible to her. All those times I pushed her, hit her, knocked her into lockers. Shit. I thought she was being a baby when she would cry out in pain when she was hit but I guess it was more than that. The day I found out she was my best day and worst day of my life.

I was walking down the hall with Brandon and Kale waiting for Seth to arrive when she walked in. I never knew why she walked to school by herself but it was always fun. I knew today was her birthday so I wanted to give her a birthday present. We walked up to her.

"Hey fatass." Kale chirps pushing her on the ground. She hisses in pain.

"Aww did that hurt baby." I coo taunting. Brandon picked her up and I slammed her to the locker when I felt I small spark but thinking nothing of it.

"Happy Birthday freak." Kale punched her in the stomach. I picked her up again. I felt it again. I ignored it again. She doubled over in pain. We laughed.

"Come on bitch you have enough cushion there you shouldn't even feel it." I laughed. Brandon punched her this time and she falls down. I grab her hand and sparks flew thru my body right then I knew I was her mate. Girls find out who their mate is when they turn 16 by either looking them in the eye or the sparks. Considering I never looked her in the eye that morning I didn't know sooner. She always took everything with her head down. I froze instantly. Oh hell what have I done. I let go just as soon as Seth steps in.

"Dude Seth's here." Brandon informs me.

"Let's go." I answer quickly walking off. Thru out the morning I keep thinking how I was going to make it up to and apologize at lunch they started baggin on her.

"I feel sorry for the person who gets that fatass for a mate." Mitchy my soon to be ex girlfriend says staring at her as she walks into the cafeteria. Yep I got to break up with her first of all.

"No shit the poor loser has got to spend the rest of his life with that thing." Seth says and that's her brother.

"Boy if its one of you guys your popularity is going to go down hill. Never look at her or touch her your life will be over." Missy my older sister says.