Chapter 10

I got to skip a few days of school and training after that. Cole was afraid my temper wasn't in check yet I agreed taking it out on the punching bag in the gym. I'm not going today either but I am going to go train them. I can't keep slacking off. I got to train them so we can go to my actual home. I miss it so much.

"Ready?" ask Cole coming into the gym.

"Yep." we leave going to Phillips house. Well mansion. Bleh I really don't want to go without the boys.

"The boys are going to be there." bless him. It's like he was reading my mind.

"Good. They need to train to." good excuse to have my security blankets with me.

"Hello Arianna." Jackie chirps when she answers the door.

"Hi Jackie how are you?"

"Good and you?"

"Never better."

"Good good. And Cole how are you?"

"Doing good Jackie."

"Good well I think Phillip wants to speak to you before training begins."

"Alright Anna go for a walk but make it quick." I nod heading out the back door. When I get there I see my pack and and Silver's chatting and joking around.

"Hey babe!" Julian yells I wave at them walking my old trail. It brings back some memories of being lonely but I guess that was the appeal. No one to beat or bullied me here. I shift running like the wind. Ah this feels good I don't know how long it's been since I ran like this. Well since we moved here. I ran, chase little animals, just play with myself. Oops that sounded bad. You know what I mean. I jump into the stream scaring away all the fish giggling. Yes what my wolf does to entertain herself. As I play I hear a twig snap. I perk my ears up getting out of the water. I slowly scan the area I see four wolves. Rouges. Not from my pack. I sniff the air ah from the other pack. I don't know there name and really don't care to know. I can smell six. They slowly make their way out of their hiding spot growling. Then two get behind me. All growling menacingly. I whip my back around just in time to see one pounce. It's going to take more than one to bring me down. I step back quick enough to aim for his throat clamping down I quickly tear out his throat. You don't ever pounce next to a wolfs muzzle quickest way to lose. Next all five ganged up. I honestly couldn't tell you what happen next. My wolf took completely over. I sometimes don't know what happens when she does. Sometimes I remember sometimes I don't. When I come out of my daze I look around and see five dead wolves the fucking sixth one got away. I'm covered in scratches, cuts, blood. I stumble my way back to the tree I stashed my clothes. I shift back stumbling to get half dressed. I fall a couple of times. I hate feeling weak. I've lost a pretty good amount of blood I guess that's why I feel weak. I stumble my way back to the house tripping falling every so often.

"Anna!" Chase yells running to me. He puts his arm around to help me walk but I push him away I don't need help.

"Get the fuck off me." I growl.

"Anna you need help. What happen?" before I could answer Blake comes running to me.

"Anna what happen?" he ask trying to help me.

"Rouges." I growl pushing him off me.

"Let me help."

"No." I growl pushing him off me again causing me to trip again. I fall face first I stand back up with unwanted help. "GET OFF OF ME!" I boom pushing him 'Declan' away. I continue to stumble with them behind me. He sighs heavily shaking his head.

"How many?" Blake ask.

"Fucking 6." I growl.

"All dead?"

"No the bastard got away." I continue to growl. "I should have been able to take them all."

"There was six Anna. You couldn't of taking them all." he knows I'm pissed because one got away. I stop dead in my track then punch him making him fall to the ground.

"I'VE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TAKE THEM ALL!" I boom.

"Are you insane?!" yes. "There was six! You not a fucking superhero! Your Anna a ass kicking female! You win some you lose some!" I lose it then I hate the word lose. I get on his chest and start punching him and he lays there taking it cuz he knows he set me off. He knows this one way to calm me down. Next thing I know I'm being tackled to the ground. I thrash around trying to get loose. Weakly I might add.

"Calm down." he growls at me. Damn his strong. Damn calmness.

"Get off of me you asshole." I growl back.

"Calm down. Your going to kill him."

"Get off me before I kill you!" then BAM his lips are on mine. No tongue just lips. He stays that way for a good 10 minutes. Yes a mate can calm down a mate that way. AND I HATE IT! I hate that he can just calm me down with just his lips or simple touch.

"Calm?" he ask.

"Calm." I nod but he has no clue for what he is in for. He gets off of me and I get up them bam. I punch him.

"DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I'LL RIP YOU FUCKING HEART OUT AND FEED IT TO MY DOG FOR KIBBLES AND BI..." I'm quickly turned around and backhanded by dad.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" he booms growling.

"Thanks dad." I say patting his shoulder.

"No problem princess. Go home and shower, come back and tell us what happen." I nod walking inside the house.

"Arianna what happen?" Jackie ask when I hit the front door.

"Later." I tell her walking out. I walk home instead considering we only live two fucking houses down. After my shower I get dressed and head back over there. I explain the rouges that attacked me and how one fucking got away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE COMMENT