Chapter 14

After that night I seriously tried to avoid people. It's not that they did anything to me I just didn't want the pity look. I graciously accepted Phillips, Jackie's and Ambers apologizes. I had to with Jackie. I would have anyway because she never did anything to me but sheesh. She cried in my shoulder for an hour apologizing over and over even after I accepted her apology. She still cried. So to say the least I accept over a billion times. I haven't talked to Seth he's tried though. One night one apology does not make up for 16 years of abuse. Declan has tried to but I ignore him unless it's for training. His apologies go in one ear and out the other. I know he's trying but I can't forgive and forget. It's just not that easy.

I woke up this morning with black roses in my room. My favorite. I get up with a smile on my face wondering which of my boys decided to give me these and frown when I see who their from. How did he know? The boys. Jerks.

*sorry again. I know your probably tired of hearing it but I am. I miss you so much. Please just give me a chance to make it up to you. Your my mate my everything. Please forgive me. Dec* I snort shaking my head. I get ready for school taking the flowers with me. Once I get at school I don't see him anywhere but I know I'll see him in class. Unfortunately he's in all my classes. All of them. I wonder who's idea was that? Can you say Phillip Silver? I can. I walk into first hour slamming them on Mitchy's desk.

"I think these were meant for you. Tell your boyfriend to quit trying to get down my pants. It's never going to happen." I say then walk off. I sit thru class actually listening. Trying to keep my mind off everything. I need to talk to Philip later. We need to be prepared in case Ethan joins that rouge pack. He knows all the security stuff. He knows everything to take them out with. As lunch rolls around I sit with the my usual boys and Amber who has been sitting with us lately. Yeah she's in the 11th. But got Phillip to change her lunch schedule to match Blake's. As we are sitting there bullshittin with each other when Mitchy comes up.

She leans over the table glaring down at me.

"Oops I think I'm in trouble." I snicker.

"You stupid bitch. What did I tell you about Declan. I'm his girlfriend, future wife. Leave him alone. He doesn't want you. Why would he want a complete and total loser when he has the complete package standing right in front of him." she lightly growls. I see him standing up with a deadly look on his face.

"You done?" I ask politely.

"Stay away from Declan!" I stand up.

"First of all skank. I don't want Declan. You can have him. He's all yours dumbass. I have no use for someone who would ever consider dating a skank like you. Unlike him I wouldn't scrape the bottom of a barrel just to get a piece of ass. So back the fuck off. Get it thru your tiny brain I. Do. Not. Want. Declan. So scram skank." I sit back down continueing my lunch.

"You better watch your back. You so much as walk pass him think of him look at him. I'll kill you." I fly back up fuming.

"Look here you ignorant piece of shit. I don't want Declan how many times do I have to tell you. You threaten me one more time I'll promise you your body will never be found again." I growl walking off. Suddenly she grabs a hand full of my hair and I quickly turn around positioning her arm breaking her it at the elbow. Causing her to scream in pain. Yes! "Does it hurt?" I ask lifting it up to hear her scream again. "Mmm I love to hear you scream in pain." I moan.

"Anna let go." someone says.

"Let's hear it again." I lift it up again just to hear her scream. "Ah yes that's enough to make me cum in my jeans. Again." I do it again.

"Ari let her go. Your going to rip her arm off." he says putting his hand on my shoulder. Stupid mate calmness but I'm not there yet.

"Again." I coo. I lift it again to hear her scream and a slit tear. "Aww look blood. Does it feel good? I bet it does."

"Ari please. Let her go." Declan says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Come on Mitchy. Scream for me." I do it again and she screams again. "Ah yes thats it."

"Ari please." he says placing his lips on my neck. Stupid ass. I instantly let go breathing heavily glaring at her. She falls to the floor crying. He stays there until my breathing is under control. "Thank you baby." that snaps me out of my glare. Where the hell does he get off calling me baby?

"You so much as walk near me your dead." I growl slipping out of Declan's hold. I storm out of the lunchroom doors slamming them open.

"Ari!" Declan yells running after me but I keep running.

"Don't ever do that again. Don't ever touch me again." I yell over my shoulder. I run out outside to my bike taking off. I see Declan watching me with a sad expression. I go straight home to my room. I let the guys know I'm taking the rest of the day off. I'm in between texting when I hear the doorbell. I get up running downstairs to answer it.

"What the fuck are you doing hear?" I growl at Seth.

"Just to talk."

"You can tell him that his bitch will be fine. She will just need a few days."

"I'm not here for that. Besides he dumped her when you came back. I'm here to talk to you. Come on Arianna it's over due. I've left you alone long enough."

"I'm not alone Seth. I have family with me all the time."

"But you need real family too."

"They are real family. They do what a family is suppose to do."

"I know. I'm sorry I wasn't the brother I should have been. The brother you needed but I want you to know and you need to know that I did think about you all the time. I've thought about the way I treated you. I know it's not an excuse but it was the way I was raised. I was raised to believe you were nothing. The whole family treated you that way. I thought it was the norm you know? Like when your born with racist parent you grow up to be racist. When your raised to believe in god you grow up to believe in god just like growing up to be a werewolf."

"I was your sister. You had other sisters and brothers that you didn't treat that way."

"Your right. I believed that there was one in each family that was meant to be treated like that. Until you left. Then I opened my eyes. I saw my friends treat every family member the same way. I never paid attention till then. I couldn't understand why you left until I started watching my friends family. Then it dawned on me. I was never meant to treat you like that. No one was. I was your brother. I should have been there to stop the abuse, to stop the bullying, to beat Declan's ass for rejecting you. Actually we did fight. Well it turned into a baby festival but I had every intention of beating his ass. I got one punch in. After everything clicked I confronted him. I yelled at him at first he took it. Then I punched him. He was begging me to kill him. Then we both cried. We did go looking for you but it always landed up at the same spot and it was gone. I'm so sorry Arianna please forgive me. Let me the brother you deserve." by the time he was done he was crying unlike me I remained expressionless.

"I'll think about it." he nods.

"Here. For the last two years I've even gotten you birthday presents. I was with Dec. I didn't believe you were dead either." he says handing me two small boxes. I took them. "Well I better get back to school."

"K." I say shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!