Chapter 7

"Ready?" Chase chirps.

"Yeah." I groan walking out of the house to our bikes. After a couple of weeks of packing, finding a house well mansion, unpacking all that crap we are now going to school. All eight of us on our bikes. Yes all of us have one. You'd think we were in a gang all of our bikes are the same pure black GSXR 1300. Our baby's. We always go down the road four on each side. I haven't seen the ex pack since the day we left although some did come help us move. I stayed away from them. Hehe. I got two for one I guess you could say. I got out of moving and seeing them. Chase said Declan keep asking about me but ignored his questions. Good boy. He has no right to know anything about me. We pull up taking up four parking spaces two bikes in each one with everyone staring at us. Today I'm not dressed as the sweet and innocent I'm dressed as me. Not really the badass well I won't say that anyway but the boys do. I don't know why either. All I'm in is my Harley Davidson biker boots, tight but not tight jeans and a long sleeve shirt no make up. I never wear make up. My hair up, my sunglasses and a leather jacket. See does that sound badass to you. Not me either. I think I'm dressed as a guy. But what do I know.

"Hey J." as in Julian. All my boys are hotties. What can I say wolves mostly are.

"Yeah babe."

"Your my new candy."

"K babe." I use one of them if not all to keep guys away from me. I know they aren't going to hurt me. So why not stick close to them? Julian puts his arm around my should and I put mine around his waist. We walk in and see the ex pack leaning up against lockers trying to intimidate us. Snort. Seriously do they think they are going to intimidate us. I'm more scared of my left pinky than I am of them.

"Where to?" Chance ask.

"Umm office dork." I snicker.

"No shit Sherlock. Where's the office?" he growls.

"Oohh someone pissed in your post toasties this morning." I laugh.

"Hell yeah I have to go to a new school. I have to go to school with these dumbasses. I left a good fuck back home. What's not to be pissed off about?"

"Aww it's only for a month or two." Blake cooes.

"Plus you'll find a new fuck. "Look see." I point to the school bitch hanging off Declan. "The chick next to oh what's his name?" I play dumb cuz I don't want to say his name. "You can get her on her back." I snicker.

"To plastic." Chance groans.

"Tooo much make up." Chase says in disgust scrunching up his face.

"To ugly." says Seth. We all know they can hear us.

"Guys you want her for what's between her legs not for her face. Sheesh put a paper bag or pillow over it."

"Nah man got to look at her to if my dick is going to be in her mouth." says Mark.

"Can we not talk about where you put your tiny weewees at."

"Hey we are not tiny. And you know it." Julian says.

"Oh I know." I say winking at him. Yes I've seen them all naked it's kinda hard not to when your the only girl in the group and you all shift. They've seen me naked to. Like I've said I'm not embarrassed about my body just the scars We make fun of the the ex pack on our way to the office.

"We are here for our schedules." I say once we get into the office. The secretary looks up disgusted.

"Oh it's you people." she sneers.

"Yes us schedule now bitch." I growl. Yeah sweet and innocent gone. Now I'm me.

"You better watch it little girl." she growls back.