Chapter Twenty-Five (end)

After travelling in and out of various rooms filled with fish and other underwater atrocities, we ended up in the gift shop, where colorful plushies hung on racks and clothes were folded neatly on shelves. There were also small key chains with sharks and other things on them as well as bracelets and accessories that I find futile. I circled around racks of plushies and chose a small pink manta ray doll that was so fluffy it was otherworldly. Cooper was at the cashier's counter, leaning over the clear space with both elbows bent over it in a relaxing way.

   "Fish n' Guts, please. My code is 3007550." Cooper requested, making the cashier look down at a tablet she was holding. With a smile, she nodded and waved her hand over to a door that had the words, "EMPLOYEES ONLY" written boldly over the metal. It was secured and locked with two keyholes, which were easily unlocked by a round-headed silver key Cooper held... What is his relation with this place? Why does he have the key to that door?

   "Stormie, come in with me." he turned to me and grinned wolfishly as I followed curiously. He gently grasped my arm and dragged me into a restricted room deeper in the aquarium. When I entered, it was exactly like the gift shop on the other side. Only... only kinkier.

  The room was filled with products that I could recognize as obscene. There were purple, pink, black and pale colors splattered over the room. The golden spinning racks were occupied by hanging cases of bullet vibrators and pulsators. On the shelves that would usually be filled with merchandise and trinkets, now held wire muzzles, tails and different types of leashes.

  There were also multi-tailed whips sitting beside the counter and multiple pairs of leather cuffs of various sizes laying next to them. There were rows upon rows of penis rings and butt plugs on one side of the golden racks. There were even gags of all sorts...

   I stepped back, taking in the sharp smell of musk mixed with rose that oozed through the room. "I know you're not used to having sex yet. But once we start, it'll be so much fun. If you want to, let's start off simple and work our way up." Cooper said with a smirk. He stalked over to a spinning rack of dildos and butt plugs. checking out the brand new package, Cooper then nodded to himself and walked back to me. "What do you think about these?" He held up the two small boxes for me to see.

  The dildo looks flexible and slick... Not too big either, since I'm practically a beginner at something like this. It comes with its own lubricant too. It was on sale, lowering to only ten dollars now. The other toy was a butt plug tail, the light orange fur looking soft and playful. The butt plug was a shiny silver and I'm honestly eager to test them out... Although, I'm a first-timer. I nodded anyway, and he walked over to the counter to buy them. After paying for the toys and the manta ray plushy I had in my hands, we exited the aquarium quickly.

___

To read the sex scene, you'll have to access another book on my profile. The next chapter will have mentions.

It's really simple to read it, if you want to! Just follow these steps;

1. Follow me (required - if you want to unfollow after, feel free to!)

2. Go to "My Works" on my profile.

3. Click / Tap / Select "All Private Chapters" and there you go! :)

___

   Shivering, I opened my eyes with a groan. A familiar sunlit bedroom filled my vision; golden morning sunlight pouring in with small dust particles floating in the light. The desk that sat in the corner of my room was lit up as well, with a flaxen light draping over the paper that sat in front of my chair.

  The light was so strong that it reflected off of everything; the walls, bed, and even Cooper and me. I could faintly hear birds chirping outside, which presumably sat perched on the roof, singing away at the joy of their lives. The trees outside swayed in the soft wind, the leaves dancing along with the bird's music.

   As I sat up with a dull pain ebbing at the small of my back. Stretching, I had the strong urge to yawn and wake myself up for the world. At mid-yawn, I twisted my waist to see a shirtless Cooper bundled up in my bed sheets. I rubbed my nose sleepily and chuckled at how drained he looked... Last night took the energy out of both of us, that's for sure. Instead of getting out of bed, I wiped my eyes of any crust and laid back down, covering my shoulders with the blanket. Gazing over to Cooper's resting face, I reached over and gently stroked his cheek. His hair was a silly mess, eyelashes brushing against his cheeks and thin lips brought into a little smile as he slept.

    I raised my hand and weaved it through his hair, rolling one of his curls between two fingers. As I nuzzled into the pillow below us, I sighed quietly. Even if he broke my ankle and made me angry at times, I'm glad it was him. I would have been everlastingly furious with anyone else other than Cooper. He's tried to give me everything... But ended up failing miserably until I understood that he had an attraction to me. He was bold and vibrant. He stood out among all the other colors. He wasn't afraid to show who he was. That's what drew me to him.

     It'd be only a few hours after parting with Cooper and I'd start to miss him.

     Is this love? What was the first thought you had when we met? Do you masturbate to me? Have you ever dreamt about me? When did you realize you were in love with me? So many questions... But, no ears to listen. I-I think I love Cooper. He's been by my side for as long as I can remember, despite the whole hospital thing. I think.. I think I should tell him that when he wakes up.

  Suddenly doubting my thoughts, I saw Cooper stir as he pried open an eye, to which I smiled softly. The hand I left in his hair began moving again, smoothing over wild curls as we both laid there, speechless. He sighed after a while of silence and raised a hand to meet my cheek.

"I-I'm so glad I met you. B-- aI.. What? I-I love you Cooper." I babbled, my voice coming out in a blurt and coming off as high. I slapped a hand over my mouth and felt a blush rise to my cheeks. His eyes widened, but only for a moment. The next thing I know, he was pressing our lips together, legs tangled, hands and fingers weaving through each other's hair.

    When he pulled away, he laughed with a heartfelt smile.

    "I love you too!"

~ The End ~