Chapter 14: Lemonade 1/2

Not rated R. Not for 4-year olds.

"Then I'll give you something to do." Gajeel spoke seductively in Levy's ear. A shudder went up her spine. "W-What are you-?" Gajeel smirked and reached for Levy's waist. "H-Hey! Stop!" Levy grabbed his hand in a attempt of stopping him, but all that did make it worst.

He took hold of both Levy's arms and pulled her in closer. Levy's face flushed a bright red that would rival Erza's hair. Gajeel leaned slowly, still with overbearing cockiness.

'Why is Gajeel acting like this?' Levy thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a certain someone passionately kissing her, you know who that person was?

Gajeel.

Levy had just won the battle of the brightest shades of red. For the first time ever, Erza had lost in a battle! Once Gajeel pulled back, Levy was hyperventilating probably the whole 20-30 seconds of that one-sided make out session.

"Tell me th-the meaning of-EEIIKK!!"

Gajeel is now slowly massaging her petit busts.

"They don't feel as small as they look...hmm." Gajeel had his thinking expression on. Levy was going to melt in a moment. She crossed her arms and yelled:

Solid Script: Lemon Juice!

A big glob of lemon juice in the shape of the word "lemon" fell in Gajeel's eyes. "WHAT IN THE HELL?!" Gajeel fell backwards and collapsed on the floor, knocking down various barrels. Then he passed out.

"Ahh! Gajeel! Lemons aren't supposed to kill you!" She sweat dropped to remember what happened today that could cause this, my eyes widen.

'That spell... could it be?'

Levy frantically searched for her spell book and started flipping the pages. "Aha!" She read over the found page.

"Cast this spell on a human being, swiftly they shall forget to think, forget what happened minutes ago, and wake up with not a friend nor foe..."

'So he did forget the book, and he temporally lost the capability to comprehend...

...And according to the spell you "wake up", so it was just a coincident he passed out.

But... wake up without a friend or nor foe, what does that mean?'

"Ugh, what happened and where the hell am I?"

'No... It can't'

"And who the hell are you?"

-----AUTHORS❤️NOTE-----

Whoa! Levy what did you do? Btw you've got your lemon!

That's not the truth...

Okay it was going to be a lemon but my close friends and relatives found my Wattpad account so this is how bad it's going to get.

This is the truth,

Sorry.