Chapter 8: Follow the Rules

They walked to the village to look for the thieves.

"Where are they?" asked Levy.

"If I knew that I'd be killing them right know" replied Gajeel.

"Are best bet is to look in expensive stores, they are thieves" reasoned Panther Lily.

"I'm guessing gold, jewels, money" Levy mumbled. She looked up and saw an explosion with a gang of people.

"Hey look! They must be thieves!" Levy yelled.

"Iron Dragon Fist!" he yelled.

Then he ran into something, or not something? He couldn't tell. It was more of a... invisible wall. "An enchantment!" Levy exclaimed.

"WTH IS THIS!?" yelled Gajeel.

"Let me undo that for you" Levy said while smiling.

Lily looked at Gajeel with a smirk "You ran into a wall."

"SHUTUP!"

"Done" Levy smiled "Let's get those thieves!"

They ran in and started beating up the thieves. There were about 13 thieves and yes, they beat all of them. They were really weak without the enchantments. But what they didn't take note of was the cowardly thieve that was hiding behind the counter. He took out a sword; it's use was for writing enchantments but it made a great weapon as well.

"Stop!" he yelled.

"Or what?" Gajeel said with a cocky smirk.

"The three of you should come here to find out."

Out of straight curiosity the three walked towards him not knowing what they'd find. He had them sealed in an enchantment. "What!?" Gajeel yelled confused. "We are trapped in an enchantment!" Levy said pounding her hand in her fist. "NO DIP SHRIMP NOW GET US OUT!" "Okay, okay," she said taking out a magic pen. She then started changing the words in the enchantment. "Almost do- ouch!" "What's wrong, shrimp?"

"The enchantment shocked me when I was almost done!"

"Let me try again"

"Don't waste your time. I wasn't cowering behind the counter, I was making an enchantment you cannot undo."

Panther Lily looked up and read the words.

"Whoever so comes within the boundaries of this enchantment who is a Solid Script Wizard, will have its magic restricted, and anyone will have to do 3 things that the sealer asks to be let free."

"Hahaha, this is awesome the great Elliot has saved us!"

'Elliot, his name?' Levy thought.

The men that were down limped back up. "Okay, okay, first order! Sing me a song!"

"Is this a joke?" Levy asked annoyed.

"Yep, it's one hilarous joke too, cutie!"

Levy looked down thinking: 'It's been so long, since I was called by my name...'

"Now sing" he said. "I got this" she looked over at Gajeel.

"Oh god no" Levy and Lily said in unison.

For some strange reason he was already in shades and a white suit. When did he change? Who knows. He also had his guitar, too. I don't even know anymore.

"Ahem,"

"Wait! Your not gonna sing are you?" Elliot asked.

Gajeel took a strum at his guitar. "When duty calls, do I have a choice?"

"Seriously, I don't wanna hear you sing I-"

"Shoo be doo bop"

'I cannot do this, and this is only the first order? Crap'

-----AUTHORS❤NOTE----
Yes another awesome chapter! Vote this chapter if you like the length!