Chapter 7: Desert Wear

I opened the bag the old lady gave us. There was a dancers uniform, a 'commener' outfit, and a cute little shawl.

"What's this for?" I asked

"The thieves are smart, if they saw you dress like you weren't from here you'd be instantly attacked" The old lady responded.

"Then I'd just kick their a$-"

"They can put you in an enchantment where they can disable your fighting, even if your physically stronger than them."

"That makes sense," Lily mumbled.They went to separate tents to change their clothing.

Levy walked out with a gold necklace and earrings. She had a beautiful orange belly top on that had small fragments of crystal on it. Her blue skirt touched the ground and had slits in each of the sides that went all the way up to the thigh.

Panther Lily walked out with a grey shawl around his neck and a small white vest.

Gajeel walked out with a red robe that went to his ankles, and a shawl. He had his regular clothes on underneath it.

'Way to go for ruining the moment.'

Gajeel looked at Levy and then her chest, "Flat..." he whispered. Levy was blushing uncontrollably. She took her purse and smashed it against his face. Lily didn't want to see Gajeel in the infirmary so he changed the subject.

"Lets go find those thieves!"

----AUTHOR❤NOTE----
Another chapy! Well hope you guess liked it and please follow,vote, and request. *\(^o^)/*