Chapter 16: Don't Forget Your Mistakes

The train stopped moving. 'It's over, already? It took longer to get here...' Levy thought. "We came to stock up on goods! We'll leave in about an hour!" Announced one of the staff. 'Why!' Levy screamed in her head. 'I don't remember having to stock up on stuff before! Wait... oh God I almost forget we fell asleep on the way here!'

Levy looked and saw some people get up to maybe just stretch their legs. Then she saw Lily stretch and awake. "Lily!" "CHARLE I'M NOT INTO YOU!" He yelled angrily. Levy looked at him for a few seconds before grabbing him into a tight hug. She couldn't hold back the tears and started sobbing. "L-Levy, what's wrong?" Lily asked confused. "I-I made a mistake, please help me!"

The green haired women was looking at the bluenette confused and worried. "My name is Erellin, what's your name, dear?" Levy looked at the women, she was very charming to care for a stranger who messed up her own life. She couldn't help but smile-even if it was forced. "L-Levy... Levy McGarden." Erellin smiled. "Lovely, now what's wrong?" Levy's eyes widened.

'"What's wrong?" "Whats wrong" is everything. Gajeel doesn't remember anything. I can't do anything right. I'm selfish, I'm weak, I'm so stupid. I should have just let him read the book and lived on! But now... Now I can forget about that. Ugh! Why did I have to do the stupid spell. Did I care more about my pride than Gajeels life? His future? His friends?

Bitter tears ran down my face. I stood up and set down Lily.

"Lily..." Levy croaked.

Lily looked up at her.

"Please take care of, Gajeel." She said rubbing his head.

"Huh?" He spoke confused.

Levy looked at Erellin. "Erellin, thank you, for your kindness."

Last she looked at Gajeel a good distance from them as he sat in a train seat across counting money. He heard his name as it caught his attention. She bowed her head down low.

"Gajeel, I'm sorry..."

Gajeel looked both confused and shock but then saw her cross her arms.

"Solid Script: Iron!"

Gajeels eyes widened as he stared at the metal that appeared out of nowhere. For some reason he wanted to eat but even he knew that was crazy. Eating metal? Come' on! That's insane.

But before he could ask, Levy was already gone.

She left her book, again; but this time on purpose. It was a stupid book and he probably couldn't figure out the references anyway-not as he is now at least. Long story short:

She wanted to forget all about it.

Meanwhile Gajeels staring at the said book contemplating it. His eyes widen again as he whispers,

"Sh-Shrimp?"

But she was long gone by then.

------AUTHORS❤️NOTE------
FINALLY MY LAZY ASTRID WROTE A CHAPTER WHAT THE FUDOODLE TOOK ME SO LONG. I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ESCUSE. <--- DID I MISSPELL THAT IT LOOKS SO WRONG IDKEVEN UGHHHHHHH!!!!!!