Chapter 22: Just Tell Me

SHIT GETS REAL, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

He looked right at me. "Right, Levy."

Don't put me on the spot like that!

"Huh? W-wait what!"

"See? Now go along and play with your toys, kid." Gajeel spoke making shooing gestures with his hand.

"I see alright. Is that how you bitches wanna play?! Then let's play! Let's play all fucking night! Try m-"

His rant was soon interrupted by Miss Erellin. "This racket is uncalled for." After that she immediately threw him out the window. She literally squeezed his fat ass through the small window.

Within 10 minutes, the whole atmosphere calmed down. It was like that whole ordeal never happened.

Gajeel spoke first breaking the silence.

"About that book."

The book? What book? I sure do have a lot of books! So much books!

"Um, what book?"

"The one about you and me."

"I own no such thing."

"This book." He pulled it from off the floor.

"THAT BOOK?"

He nodded.

Djcmbjkfgvhddj.

"What about it?"

"I read it."

NO. NO. NO. Why? Why is this all happening?

"I don't like that book!" I yelled getting out of my seat to retrieve it.

That moment. That one single moment.

The train jerked. It didn't even jerk that much. But it sent me flying up in the air. And landing smack dab on Gajeel. I fell in his arms and he caught me in his firm grip.

I think I'm...

Kissing him.

I opened my eyes shocked to see what just happened. This is so embarrassing! I tried to pull away but couldn't. He placed his hand on the back of my head pressing my lips on his. His hand slid up the meet my breast and he gave it a small squeezed. It surprised me and I opened my mouth, then he slid his tongue in. I look like an apple.

What's going on? Is the magic spell still effecting him? Manipulating him?

I pushed him away. Kissing back would be like taking advantage of a drunk person: It's wrong.

"Gajeel, stop! The magic is still effecting you!"

I felt him chuckle against my neck.

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to."

"What?" Suddenly all the sensation was gone. He let go of me.

"You told me to stop."

I don't want you to stop! Wait? Yes, I do what's wrong with me? But it felt so... Agh! No! Not again!

"Then... Um.."

"What?"

"FUCK YOU!"

"THE HELL?" Not only was Gajeel surprised by that sudden outburst, he was shocked to hear a swear word coming out of Levy's mouth.

"STOP TEASING ME DAMMIT!"

"WHAT?!"

"WHEN I SAY STOP YOU DON'T FUCKING STOP!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I WANTED YOU TO KEEP GOING DUMBASS!"

Silence.

Erellin heard the yelling, but decided not to intervene.

He smirk. I looked at him and all I saw was the devil.

He whipped me over his shoulder and walked towards the end of the train chamber. He opened the door to the backroom.

"It's doesn't sound nice when you curse."

"Huh?"

"By the way, I love you."

-------AUTHORS❤️NOTE-------
Hey guys! How's life been? Good? Bad? I'm trying to start awkward conversation to excuse my lack of chapters...? Yeah this chapter came out a bit smutty I apologize.

I just changed the last line. This is the end of the book... GAHHHHH MY SECOND COMPLETE BOOK AGJFSFHXG