Chapter 12: Magic Blush

Gajeel set that book to the side once he saw something else very strange. It was a book all about manipulating people in their dreams... when their not dreaming. Gajeel found that if people just woke or are really tired. If they saw their deep desires, which may be unlikely to happen in real life, they won't believe its real and accept it as a dream.

He picked up the 'Iron Puns' book and started flipping through the pages.

Levy slowly opened her eyes to see Gajeel flipping through the book Lucy gave to her. "What...are you doing..." Levy quietly spoke her eyelids just half way there.

"Sh**" Gajeel mumbled looking up at her.

He remembered that article he half-read and decided to play it safe, after all, Levy would fu**king kill someone for her books.

But the problem was, he didn't know what Levys deep desires were or if she even had any! So it was going to be hard to convince her she's sleeping. Levy may be small and innocent on the outside, but she can be really cunning and smart on the inside.

So there goes that plan. No pain no game.

"Shrimp..."

"Huh..."

"If you could have anything what would it be?"

"Huh? Why are you asking me that?

"Trying to get my mind off this damn train"

"Oh..."

"WELL!?"

Gajeels temper backfired on him because the jump scare woke Levy up a bit. So Gajeel had to calm down. And all in all be a tad more gentle when he speaks. LIKE HELL THAT COULD HAPPEN! But it was worth a shot.

"Um sorry about that..."

Levy looked Gajeel as her eyes widened.

'Did Gajeel Redfox, just apologize!?"

To her surprise he did.

"Are you going to answer that question or..."

"Oh! Um, well, have you ever felt like people underestimate you?

Levy spoke repositioning herself to a normal sitting pose.

"No..."

"OH! Well that makes sense! Because your super strong and brave!"

"Brave?"

'This calm Gajeel is starting to get to me! His voice was intimidating before why make it more se- LIKE I SAID BEFORE NOT SEXY!!'

"Oh crap! Um! That guy sorta looks like a horse and bird hybrid! AND VERY SICK! I WILL GO SEE IF HES OKAY!!"

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

"Oblivion!"

Levy ran to the trains bathroom to cool off. With no one to talk to Gajeels motion sickness came back 100%

When Levy was pacing back in fourth she noticed she didn't take charge of an important note.

Gajeel had her book.

'My Iron Knight...'

----AUTHORS NOTE----
Sorry about the chapter, it's short I know. Its just I'm leaving for camp tomorrow and I probably won't update till a couple weeks...SORRY! But when I'm back ill do 3 nice sized chapters in a week!

How's that?