Chapter 11: Death Note

Gajeel and a unconscious Panther Lily sitting on his head, collected their reward, and went back to the train. Levy however was already there pacing back and fourth for some unknown reason. Gajeel turned away and mumbled: "Me and Lily got the reward, how do you wanna split it?" "Evenly, pretty obvious... "Gajeel decided to take the mature role and just brush Levy's comment off. Lily started waking up, as he slowly slid down one side of Gajeel's head onto the ground.

They waited for a couple of minutes and finally the train arrived. The trio a boarded the train and sat down in their seats, this time Levy and Lily were sitting next to each other. Gajeel sat alone, as if you couldn't already predict that. But he looked irritated, well at least more than normal. It was pretty silent, so Lily decided to change that.

"The overwhelming forces of nature put me in a compressed state-"

Levy looked at him with a confused expression. "You mean your afraid of thunder so you passed out-"

"NOOO!! NO! NO!! I'm not I swear!"

Levy giggled, Lily looked really cute trying to defend his honor. For some reason Levy's very gesture caught Gajeel's attention a bit too, fast. It was like his dragons instincts kicked in and he was gonna go all chaos and destruction! But luckily he did the next best, or should I worst thing. Stare at her. She notices? Oh that doesn't matter cause Gajeel was going all stalker mode. Actually to be honest, he probably didn't even realize he was doing it. That's one of Gajeel's habits, if he finds something suspicious, untrustworthy, or strange he would stare at it until he could think of an logical answer.

But this was different, he didn't find Levy any of those things, he just kept staring at, her. At that moment Levy took out one of her books and started flipping through the pages.

"Uru daso chinia clautius!" She chanted.

A magic circle appeared over her, then she and unfortunately Panther Lily fell into deep dream wonderland. Once the train started moving Gajeel was nearly dead. Well not dead, dead. Just that, I'm-going-to-die-feeling. He really wished Levy was awake to put him asleep but that wasn't gonna happen anytime soon. By the next 15 minutes, Gajeels face was identical to grass. Or even Roranoa Zoro's hair! However you want to look at it. Then he kept hearing this soft mumble. He used all his strength to turn and face the noise and saw that it was Levy. Gajeel couldn't really understand what she was saying but that was the least of his worries seeing he was half dead and all.

"Why...?" Levy softly spoke, her eyes still shut.

"W-What?" Gajeel managed to pronounce.

"Shrimp..."

"THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME, SHRIMP!? SINCE YOUR AWAKE CAN YOU DO THAT STUPID SLEEP SPELL-"

"Why do you call me Shrimp...?"

"Huh?" Gajeel asked not quite hearing what she said.

Then she was off. She was back on her plane that was flying to dream wonderland. There goes that option. After about 7.3 seconds, Gajeel started getting motion sickness again. He realized if he was distracted, the motion sickness won't be as bad. So he pulled out the book he found, some small oldish style book that read: My Iron Knight.

Well, this sh*t looks boring. But there was no other option, so he decided to (as Elfman would say, be a real man) and flip the pages of the book. He opened it and on the back of the cover it read,
By Lucy Heartfillia.

Dedicated to Levy Mcgarden,

'Oh so the chick with big tits wrote this, that's why it looks so stupid.'

As Gajeel scanned the pages he noticed all the weird iron references. Iron armor, iron prince, etc. All in all it seemed a bit corny, yet amusing, it's sorta hard to explain. Long story short, he thought it was stupid but he kept reading it. But, all the references weren't pointing towards him.

The beautiful princess with long blue hair and a love for books skipped down the castle halls.

Now who has blue hair and has a book in their arms right now? Gajeel was very confused at this point about this book. He then heard more soft mumbles and a quiet yawn.

Levy was waking up.

Gajeel was holding one of her books.

Someone's gonna die.

----AUTHORS❤NOTE----
HI!! I'm sorry I took so long 2 update!! I was taking ACTs & Exams but now, SCHOOLS OUT!! YEAH!! VOTE, COMMENT, REQUEST!❤❤🔫

P.S.

How's the length in this chapter? Is it good? Idk...