Chapter 4: Spells & Train Bells

Levys P.O.V.

Me, Gajeel and Panther Lily are walking to the train station to go do our job.

"Gajeel you said this was a long-term job, right?" I asked unsure if I should go.

"Shrimp, if you ask me that again i'll personally long-term escort you to hell." Gajeel said annoyed.

"I know I asked you a lot but what does it mean by long-term?"

"I. Don't. Know."

"Like a week, a month, 2 months?" I said mostly talking to myself though.

"WTF DO YOU WANT FROM ME I SAID I DONT KNOW!"

"I'M SO SORRY!" I said scared, no terrified.

Panther Lily decided to bud in before I had a heart attack and died. "Don't mind him, he's just mad we're getting on a train."
Gajeel glared at Lily then me then kept walking.

"I'm probably going to sleep on the train, he was trying to convince me to fly all the way to the desert all night!"

'Dragon Slayers, besides Wendy who has healing magic inside her, must have motion sickness really bad. Especially if it can make someone like Gajeel surrender,' I thought.

"Let's get on the train!" I yelled.

"I'm comin'."

"Did we get everything?"

'Well I usually expect: "Go Levy!" I guess Jet and Droy have really grown on me...'

Once we got on the train I pulled out 3 thick books to read. This ride was going to be at least 6 hours I have to entertain myself, I don't have Shadow Gear to do it for me...

I sat down next to Gajeel (making sure he got the window seat) because I wanted Lily to rest. Before the train started moving Gajeel looked like he was going to pass out.

"Um, Gajeel," I hesitantly said.

"What!?" He responded rudely holding his mouth like that would stop him from throwing up. I looked over at him with a frown and said:

"The train hasn't even started."

"What's your point, Shrimp!?"

"Where going to be on this train for 6 hours and your sick before the train even moves."

"I'm fine."

"Liar" I whispered.

"WHAT WAS THAT SHR-"

Gajeel stopped talking when the train actually started moving.

"Crap."

"See, Gajeel? You are not fine!"

"And!? What can you do to help me!?"

I took out one of my books and flipped the pages.

"Hah!"

"You didn't do anything, yet."

"That's right Gajeel! Yet.

"What are you doing, anyway?"

"Just a sleeping spell."

"I'm not tired."

"You will be."

"Let me rephrase that,
I DONT WANT TO SLEEP!"

I closed my eyes in concentration. I read the forbidden uh I mean ancient language.

"Uru daso chinia clautius!"

"That ain't gonna-"

Gajeel fell asleep. I smiled at my victory. Yay! Levy 1 and Gajeel none! Then my kindness backfired at me. Gajeels sleeping, hot, uh I meant tired body fell on my lap and all I could do was blush like an idiot.

"For some reason I like him like this, quiet and cute..."

----ATHOUR❤NOTE------
Awwes! Gajeel I know you were faking the sleeping you just wanna cuddle with Levy! Naughty Boy!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤