Cute

Night blanketed the wide expanse of sky and littered it with stars, signaling the day's end along with the excitement and worries of today. Despite this, nothing could quell the utter joy of each Sin. For how could they not be joyful when they regained someone whom they thought they lost forever?

However, it was obvious which of them was the most ecstatic judging by how he refused to let go of (Name).

Sitting atop a barrel was Ban who sported a set of new clothes and seated on his lap was you. The pale blue-haired male refused to have you leave his sight for even a moment's notice, the fear of you slipping away from him once more eating at him. Which was why the solution he thought of was to hold on to you, thinking nothing of the implications of the rather intimate position he had you in.

Not that you thought anything of it either, because it merely reminded you of your childhood spent with the former bandit.

The same could not be said for everyone else however, specifically the newly awakened princess.

"Elizabeth, allow me to properly introduce you three" Meliodas beamed as he gestured to the inseparable duo, "This is the Fox Sin of Greed, Ban and (Name), Gowther's little sister"

With his arms securely wrapped around your waist and resting his chin on the top of your head, Ban introduced himself without a hint of embarrassment, "Well, well, well. Nice to meet you~"

"...Nice to meet you" You mumbled softly, a miniscule smile making its way to your normally stony features.

Watching all this, Elizabeth couldn't help but be intrigued at what kind of relationship you shared with Ban.

She would be lying though if she said that you didn't look cute together.