Promise

"Finally, after all these years...Baste Prison"

(Eye Color) orbs glared at the tall, imposing structure in the distance, knowing full well who was wrongfully imprisoned there.

"Ban...I promise that I'll get you out of there one way or another" Hands clenching into fists, the cloaked figure quickly set off into a run towards the prison.

Different images flashed through your mind as you came ever closer to the structure, memories of a pale blue-haired man were the most prominent. Your heart clenched as you remembered the warmth of those strong arms that held you and defended you from your night terrors, those scarlet eyes that softened whenever you gazed into them, of that roguish smile that always made heat bloom inside your chest and managed to make you smile as well despite how much you wanted to frown.

Everything you've ever known and everyone you've ever loved, including him was taken away from you so quickly and so suddenly.

"Even if it kills me, I'll do whatever it takes to set you free"

Of course, right after you uttered those word something came hurtling right beside you and straight towards the wall of the prison, breaking down the very walls you were planning on destroying so you could break in.

Well, it looks like your mission became a whole lot easier at least.