Felicity

When (Eye Color) met crimson, it felt as if the world stopped for just a moment before going back to normal as the Holy Knight you were currently impaling coughed up more blood.

"Haaaa? I was supposed to be the one to kill him, but you beat me to the punch" The bluish white-haired male pouted, much like a child who had their candy stolen from them.

A smile stretched across your concealed face, an action that happened only once in a blue moon ever since...

No, now was not the time to be lost in your memories.

Not when you were now one step closer to finding everyone that had been taken from you.

"You never change. Don't you, Ban? You'd think that after a decade you'd stop being such a goof. Then again, that's what makes you yourself, doesn't it?"

Your eyes softened at the curious puppy-eyed expression the sin directed at you, no doubt curious as to you were.

Slipping your daggers back into their sheath after pulling them out of the deceased enemy, your hands immediately grabbed the hood of your cloak, shaking slightly as you finally revealed yourself.

Words could not express the joy that coursed through your body when you were pulled into a muscular chest and strong arms encircled your smaller frame.