Fury

With each step you took, the pounding of your heart became louder and louder until it was a thunderous beat.

You knew that Ban was here somewhere and it almost killed you knowing that he was so near and yet so far at the same time.

"Do you know why I was captured by you five years ago?"

Your steps faltered as your ears were met with faint voices not that far from where you currently were.

Was that...?

"Back then I longed to feel pain..."

Without even noticing it at first, your legs had decided to move on their own, heading straight for the source of the voice which only became clearer the closer you got.

"Pain that could make me feel truly alive..."

At this point you were already sprinting as you navigated through the maze-like dungeon with only HIS voice to guide you.

"But I'm sick of your pain already"

Had light blue-haired male been alone, you'd have probably barreled into him with full force once you'd finally discovered his whereabouts, but he had...company. However deplorable the company was, you opted not to make your presence known for the time being.

Hidden amongst the shadows (Eye Color) orbs observed the scene, taking note of the Holy Knight in the sin's grasp and the blood that dribbled down his mouth and chest. Obviously, Ban had gotten hurt before you'd arrived, most likely by the same knight.

Your hands gripped the hilt of your weapons harshly as anger boiled inside of you, all the fury that collected and festered inside all those years close to bursting.

It wasn't enough that these so-called knights took away everyone you loved and destroyed your lives, but to continue hurting them even until now?

"This time for sure, every single Holy Knight in the kingdom will declare all-out war on the Seven Deadly Sin—" Jude wasn't even able to finish his own sentence as more blood spewed from his mouth.

"I don't think so, Sir Holy Knight"

Ban blinked in mild surprise at the appearance of someone new, unprepared to see twin daggers poking out of Jude's armor and the cloaked figure who wielded them.

Crimson eyes connected with a familiar pair of (Eye Color) ones.