Chapter 15

Aaron's POV

             When Liam and I walked back into the hospital room with the pizza, Tyler was sitting next to Neveah on the bed and she was crying. I quickly ran over to her and asked what was wrong. "How come I'm always being saved by food?" is all she said before she grabbed a slice of pizza and took a huge bite out of it.

                  Neveah's POV

               'Mmm pizza. Haven't had pizza in a long time.' "You look like you're in heaven," I heard Liam say. I looked up and he was smirking at me. "You're really going to joke about that right now?" I watched as Aaron smacked him upside the head. "Why are you guys here?" I shocked myself by asking. "You watched my mom beat me, saw my scars, watched as I tried to kill myself, and even watched as I died and was sent back by Ryan. Don't you think I'm a freak or something? Why are you still here and acting like you're my friends?" I quickly said. I watched as they looked at me in shock then Tyler asked," Who's Ryan?"

                   Tyler's POV

                 'She said she was sent back by Ryan right? Who the hell is Ryan?' I looked at the other two guys and they looked just as shocked as I feel. I broke the silence by asking, "Who's Ryan?"
                      Neveah's POV

                     'Shit I put Ryan in my rampage. Now what am I going to do?' "What are you talking about? I don't a Ryan." I said. 'Ryan please forgive me for saying that. I'm just not ready to tell them.' "Yes you did." Liam said. "You said we watched as Ryan sent you back. Who's Ryan?" *sigh* "I don't want to talk about it. Okay?" I told them. Then all the boys hugged me. 'Did the bad boys just hug me?' "It's okay," Aaron said, " We can talk about it later. " "Thank you," I honestly told him. "Can I eat my pizza now?" I asked using my puppy dog eyes. They all just laughed and let go of me.
----Hello my lovelies. This chapter is dedicated to beautifuldarkness12 because she loves my book so much she just won't stop asking me to update. Anyways vote if you like it, comment suggestions for me, and I love all of my beautiful readers out there. Peace out ;)----