Chapter 14

Neveah's POV

              White..all I saw was white all around me. Then I saw my angel. "Ryan!" I yelled as I ran to him and engulfed him in a hug. I took in his muscular frame, his shaggy brown hair and eyes that matched mine. "I missed you so much!" I exclaimed tears of joy running down my face. "I missed you to Neveah," he said in his deep voice,"but you have to go back. You aren't supposed to die yet. You still have a job to finish." "You weren't supposed to die either!", I said,"but you're here and its all my fault. I killed you, it's all my fault." "You didn't kill me Neveah..she did. She wanted someone to blame for her accident and that was you. Now you need to go back, I'll see you when you're ready to come home to me."

             Aaron's POV

            I couldn't breath. 'She can't be dead. She can't die on us. Not before we can help.' I watched in silence as the doctors and nurses ran about trying to save her. I heard them say, "One two three clear! Again! One two three clear!" I watched as the electricity woke up her organs and I watched as the machine started to beep again, and the line began to rise and fall.

                 Liam's POV

                'Where did Aaron go?' "Tyler let's go find Aaron", I said. Tyler agreed so we walked down the hallway and found Aaron looking into a window with tears falling down his face. We looked past him and saw her laying there..dead. " No," I heard Tyler whisper behind me. We watched as they tried to revive her once, twice, and finally...she came back to life.

               Neveah's POV

              When I opened my eyes I saw three pairs staring back at me. Green, hazel, and brown. "She's awake!" I heard one of them say. "Thank god," I heard Liam say. At least I think it's him. I attempted to smile and said "I feel like shit."

                  Tyler's POV

                 'Yep she's back' All three of us laugh at this when we heard her stomach growl. "Someone's hungry," Aaron said still laughing. "Yeah I'm hungry too. What do you want to eat Neveah?" Liam asked her. "Hmm..pizza!" We all laughed at her quick answer and I watched as Liam practically dragged Aaron out of the room and said "Tyler we leave you as the watchdog. We'll be back soon."

                Neveah's POV

              I watched as Liam left with Aaron and my gaze slowly landed on Tyler. "Like what you see?" I said with a smirk as I caught him staring at me. "Neveah, what the hell were you thinking doing that to me?" 'Shit' "Well I was thinking of how I could see my angel again." I answered truthfully. I saw the confusion in his eyes as my mind drifted back to that night.

                   *Flashback*

              I was at a party with my friends and I was drinking way to much. Ryan was only 11 months younger then me so we shared most of the same friends and he was there with me. He tried telling me to stop drinking, that I had had enough but I didn't listen. At this time my mom had just started beating me but I had to protect Ryan, my angel, so I took enough beatings for the both of us. I was trying to drink my problems away. He finally dragged me out to the car, buckled me in, and started to drive back to our house. I remember me turning the radio on and making him sing our favorite song together. I made him look at me during the chorus and then I saw the bright lights and the loud crash that followed it. I woke up the next morning in the hospital and learned that a drunk driver ran a red light and t-boned our car from Ryan's side. I made it but he didn't.

                    *End flashback*

                 Tyler's POV

        I was wondering what she meant

by seeing her angel when I suddenly saw the tears start to roll down her face. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked wiping the tears from her face. She looked at me then the boys walked into the hospital room with the pizza.

---Hello my lovelies. I really hope you don't hate me anymore! Not only did Neveah come back to life but you know who her angel/Ryan are. I haven't gotten around to telling you who Andrew is just yet so be patient! So vote if you like this book please!!! And comment! Love Y'all and I'll try to update soon!---