Chapter 2

-Gunna do it from Tyler's POV-

           Tyler's POV

    'Great I got paired up with the emo nerd.. just my luck. We're so going to lose this game now', I thought. 'Did she just say let the games begin? "Did you just say let the games begin?", I asked her. "I said that out loud?", she answered. " Yeah you did. Do you always answer questions with questions?" She smirked, "No do you?" Damn I should've known she would've had some sarcastic comment just from that smirk she gave me. I slowly started to check her out because you know I'm a guy. Wow I never noticed how hot she was before. Her brown hair goes all the way to her waist, she has ice blue eyes, and the softest looking pink lips I've ever seen, not to mention her curves...she's freaking shaped like an hourglass! She was about 5'5 in height, and those long, muscular, tan legs.. I could just imagine them around me.. wait no *mental slap* I did not just think that.

        Then I noticed she was looking at me weirdly. "What do I have something on my face?", I asked her. "Were you seriously checking me out?" she asked me. "Why do you ask? You know most girls would kill to have me check them out,"I answered with a smirk on my face. " Do I look like most girls to you?", she said. "Give the girl a prize she yet again asked another question." I said. The look on her face was priceless.

           "Why are you laughing?", she asked yet again. Damn what is up with all these questions? "Nothing, just get your head in the game. Hey! Why are you laughing?" The nerve of this girl to laugh at me. "Wouldn't you like to know?" she said. "You had better tell me... or else." I replied "Oh yeah or else what?", she asked me. " I have ways of getting what I want sweetheart." I winked at her. Did she just blush? "I was laughing because you totally quoted Zac Efron." she told me. Oh.

          "Tyler! Neveah! Are you going to chat all day or are you going to play some soccer?!!", Mr. Harrison yelled to us. Oh shit. I dashed out to the field with Neveah on my heels. Game on.

---How is it so far??---