Chapter 20

Neveah's P.O.V.

           "Hey Neveah can you help Dakota set his room up?" Liam asked me. "Why do I have to help?" I whined at him. Yeah you guessed it I ate a little too much food and now I just want to be a lazy ass and do nothing. "We have to clean up the kitchen," Aaron said," so would you rather clean or help Dakota." Man he's evil. "God fine I'll help Dakota." I said slowly pushing myself up. "Um where's his room?" I asked the boys. "Oh he knows where it's at just follow him there." Tyler told me. Well okay then.

Dakota's P.O.V

I watch as Neveah slowly pushes herself off the couch and hear her ask the boys some questions. "Well lets go, sweet cheeks," I said to Neveah with a  smirk on my face. They must've figured out that she's my mate. "Don't call me that," she snapily replies to me. "Don't get your panties all in a twist jeez," I say. "Well considering she wears granny panties.." Tyler pops in with. I looked at him with death in my eyes. "And you know that how?" I asked him walking closer to him. He took a step back and bared his neck at me a little bit replieing," they made me pack her underwear ." "Okay I slowly relaxed my eyes going back to their normal color. I walked off then calling back to Neveah," You coming baby doll?"

Neveah's P.O.V.

What the hell is wrong with this guy ugh! He keeps calling my these stupid pet names! "Ugh stop calling me pet names!" I yelled at him. "Feisty," Dakota says winkg at me.  I huffed at him and walked away. "Wrong way, honey buns!" He yells at me. I keep walking away not looking at him. All of a sudden the floor is swept out from under me as I'm suddenly lifted of the ground. "Dakota! I swear I'll cut of all your baby making parts!" I yell. "Well babe if you wanted me that bad all you had to do was say so," he replied winking at me..again. It wasn't until then that I noticed something.

"Wait why am I all sparky?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I mean I don't feel sparks touching the other guys, just you. Why is that?" I ask. He then steps into a room. Huh I didn't even notice we were moving. "Let's get working shall we angel face?"

Dakota's P.O.V.

It's just to easy to pick on my little mate as she growls and walks over to the bags that the maids in Liam's house already put in here. I watch her as she plops down on my bed, cover her face with her hands, and groan. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah it's just been a rough few days." She replies. "You know you look good on my bed," I tell her smirking. "Yeah well keep it in your pants," she growls at me. Damn she's just so adorable, like a little baby panda bear. Wait did I just compare her to a panda bear? Yes, I did and I regret nothing! Just then I climb onto the bed next to her, and cuddle her to me. "What are you doing?" She asks me sleepily. "Shh, just go to sleep," I tell her pulling her even closer, if possible, as I hear her breathing get more even as she falls into a deep sleep.

***Hello my lovelys! I have decided to write in this book again because of Retrospectively. They're frikin amazeballs so this chapter is dedicated to them. I will update this book now but it they will be extremely slow updates. So goodbye Luv ya ;)***