Chapter 13

Neveah's POV

           'I can't believe they saw the whole thing! Great if they didn't already think I was a freak they do now.' After my mom yelled at me and stormed back into the house I looked back to where the guys had dropped me off praying they were gone. No such luck. I walked in after the woman who gave birth to me fully prepared for the beating/yelling that was most likely to come.

          I entered the living room and my mom looked at me then spit in my face. Literally.. she spit in my face like a giraffe does at the zoo. Then she told me she was leaving for the weekend and walked out of the house.

            Tyler's POV

           We just sat in the car totally shocked at what just happened. Then we saw her mom leave the house, get into a car I didn't notice was there, and drive off. "We should go in," Liam suggested. Right when he said that I jumped out of my car tossed the keys to Liam and sprinted to her house. I noticed her mom didn't close the door so I ran in and looked for her.

             Neveah's POV

             After my mom walked out the door I sprinted upstairs and washed my face while tears, that I so desperately tried to stop, ran down my face. 'I can't believe she spit in my face. Talk about nasty. I'm sick of this treatment. No one will miss me anyways.. they all hate me.' I pulled out a random bottle of pills and took a handful of them telling myself it'll all be okay. I can see Ryan where I'm going. My angel. Before I let the darkness take over me I could've sworn I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. Guess I'm hallucinating now.

           Tyler's POV

          I ran upstairs before Liam and Aaron even got to the front door. Damn were they slow. I followed the sound of the sobs and reached the entrance to a bathroom. Before I could do anything, Neveah popped a huge handful of pills in her mouth, swallowed, and passed out with a smile on her face.

           "NEVEAH NOO!!" I yelled out as I saw her crumble to the ground. I picked her up and ran downstairs to the boys. While I was running I yelled," SOMEONE CALL A DAMN AMBULANCE!" I looked up from the angelic girl in my arms and saw Liam on the phone. "What happened?" he whispered to me with urgency in his voice. "She tried to kill herself by overdosing with pills," I quickly said back.

            The ambulance got here aabout a minute later. 'Talk about the longest minute of my life.' The medics put her on a stretcher and quickly drove to St. Johns Hospital with us trailing them.

             Liam's POV

             'Shit why did she try to kill herself? Why did she want to? I knew she had it bad but I didn't know it was that bad!' These were the thoughts that ran through my head as I paced the hospitals waiting room. Tyler was doing the same, while Aaron..being the leader he is..attempted to sit still but still looked worried.

             Aaron's POV

            While the other boys were pacing I decided to take matters into my own hands and somehow found where they were taking care of Neveah. She had an oxygen mask on and was hooked up to a machine that measured her heart rate. I watched that machine in horror as it slowed down and finally the long *BEEEPPPP* showed that she was gone.

  ---Hello my lovelies. I bet you guys hate me right now. Well I would hate me to if I was the one reading this book. It was really hard for me to write this chapter without getting all emotional and start crying like the overly sensitive person I am. Well I'm sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger like this and I promise it'll turn out well in the end so don't officially hate me yet! Well luv y'all and I'll try to do another update tonight..if not tonight then tomorrow.---