Chapter 19

Liam's POV

                          After we finished eating, all four of us were just lounging around the living room being the lazy asses we are. Then all of a sudden the door was slammed open and a very familiar voice yelled, "I'M HERE B*TCHES!" "Oh shit I forgot Dakota was coming today," Aaron said. "Who's Dakota?" Neveah asked. Before any of us could answer Dakota said," Why is there a weird scent in here?" while walking into the living room. 'Shit'

                            Neveah's POV

                       'Did he just say scent? What is he a dog or something?' "Did he just say scent?" I asked the boys. "He's just weird like that," Tyler quickly answered while something flashed through his face. 'Was that fear? The f*ck?' I was pulled out of my thoughts however by the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen.

               His raven black hair was in a flipped hairstyle, and let me tell ya that hairstyle makes my heart skip a beat. He has navy blue eyes that I could lose myself in and full lips with....dimples. Oh my god I don't even know this guy and I'm already fangirling over him just because he has dimples. This god in front of my was also wearing a black tight shirt and you could clearly see his defined biceps and his six pack..wait no oh shit this guy has a freaking eight pack! I was now drooling. I mean who can resist a guys with abs?

              Just then Liam, who was sitting next to me, elbowed me pulling me out of my fangirling moment. I turned to him and he was looking at me with a smirk on his face, god damnit he noticed me checking out his friend. I was trying so hard to be subtle about it. I would be totally embarrassed for getting caught if it weren't for the fact that the other guy, who I just realized must be this Dakota person, was looking at me like I was his next meal or something. 'God I hope I didn't look like that' He crossed the room to me quickly and said, "Who are you?"

                    Dakota's POV

                    The moment I walked into the guys house, my house now that I'm back also, Matthew got really restless and I smelt the most amazing smell like cinnamon, vanilla, and bananas. I know weird right? I yelled at the guys telling them I was here and why it smelt weird. Then I heard the most angelic voice I've ever heard ask if I just said scent, and the guys tell her I was just weird, and that's when it hit me..she must be human.

                         Tyler's POV

                       As I looked between Dakota and Neveah I just knew they were mates. I could from the way they looked..like they wanted to eat each other. Ew bad mental picture, *shudder*. I watched as Dakota quickly walked up to her and asked her she was. "My name is Neveah," was her answer. "What a beautiful name," he said with a smile. He sat down next to her and then came the question, "So why are you here?"  Knowing Neveah didn't want to talk about her mom, I butted in and said, " She's going to be living here with us for a while." "Uh okay," he said but I could see all the curiosity in his eyes and he mind linked me, "You are going to elaborate later." It wasn't a question and was filled with all the power that comes from having alpha blood in you, so I quickly answer, "It's not really my story to tell, you know, but I will tell you if you want me to."

-------Hellur my lovelies. :) Don't you just love me for putting a twist on the story? Mwahahahah. I mainly did this cuz I didn't know where else to go with it and I really wanted to write a werewolf story for some reason. That's what they are by the way..werewolves..if you didn't already figure it out. Well hope you like this chapter. Bahbye love y'all -------