Chapter 4

--I'm so happy that people are actually reading this story!!--

       Tyler's POV

          'I can't believe those assholes were beating her up like that.. they deserve the many bruises I probably gave them.' I picked her up bridal style and started the walk to the nurses office. 'Damn I seriously hope she doesn't have a concussion.' I could hear all the whispers around me as people tried to figure out why I was carrying the "nerd". All around me people were saying " What's he doing with that whore?" "Is he paying her for s*x?" "Who does that nerd think she is?"

           I seemed like forever when I finally reached the nurses office. I shifted to were I was carrying Neveah with one arm (she is super light) and knocked on the door. "Come in!", Miss. Snow called, so I carried Neveah in and set her down on the cot thingy all school nurses have. "Oh dear what happened this time?", Miss. Snow asked. " This happens a lot?", I replied. "Sure does", she answered," she just always tells me she ran into a pole or a door hit her. Will you tell me the real reason why she's here and not some lame excuse?" By now Miss. Snow was checking Neveah out. 'Should I tell her the truth? Will Neveah be mad at me if I do?' "Well Miss. Snow," I replied,"I'm not exactly at liberty to tell you.. that's up to Neveah."

             "Fine, okay." she replied. "Well it looks like she doesn't have a concussion.. she's only knocked out and will probably wake up soon.. she'll have plenty of new bruises though." "Is it okay if I stayed here until she wakes up?", I asked. " Of course it is dear, you did play the role of Prince Charming.. it's only fair." "Okay thanks.", I told her. " Well I need to run some errands really quickly do u mind watching her for a few minutes and you know make sure she knows her name?" "Will do Miss. Snow", I told her.

     As she left I pulled out my phone and texted the rest of my crew... Liam Fender and Aaron Thompson. 'Not going to make it to lunch today. urgent meeting after school. meet me at the woods house.' I got replies back in the next minute..'Will do'..'See you then'

       I then let out a sigh of relief and said to Neveah,"You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into."

---oooo what's gunna happen?? Just in case you were wondering this is NOT a good girl meets bad boy and falls in love book.. yes there will be some romance but not until way later in the book.---