Chapter 16

---I'm sooo sorry for not updating sooner. I've just been so tired and busy. I've had a band camp (torture camp) all week then I was to tired to write yesterday. Hope you forgive me :)---

                 Neveah's POV

                After I finished eating I asked the guys,"So when can I go home?" "You're joking right?" ,Liam asked, "You just died and you're asking when you can go home? Not to mention I'm not letting you go back home." "What?", I asked, "Of course I have to go back home? If I didn't where would I live?" "With us," Tyler said in a duh tone.

                     Aaron's POV

                   Wow Tyler just suggested she live with us? I was expecting Liam to be the one to say that. He must really care for her. He hasn't tried to help anyone since Melody. "Of course she should stay with us. We'll sneak into her house and pack all of her stuff and leave a note to her mom telling her how shitty she is." Liam said with a smile. Just them the doctor walked in. "Can I speak with Neveah in private please?", he asked.

                   Neveah's POV

                The boys left when the doctor asked if he could speak with me alone. " You are very lucky, you know that right? However you have two broken ribs. Do you mind explaining what happened?" "I really don't want to talk about it." I replied. "Hmm well we're going to keep you here for the night then you can go home." "Okay thanks. Can you send the guys outside back in?" I asked.

                         Tyler's POV

                        When the doctor said we could go back in, we wasted no time. Neveah looked so small in the huge white bed in the private room Liam decided to get her. "Guys go home," she told us. "Not happening," Liam and I said at the same time. "I don't care what you want I'm telling you that you need to go home and rest. Besides you look like shit." she replied. "Guys maybe we should go," Aaron said. "What?" I practically growled at him. "We do need to sneak in her house and pack her stuff," he explained.

                          Neveah's POV

                        I could hear the boys talking in the background. About what I haven't the slightest clue. I was so tired though. Is it just me or did their eyes change color? I must be hallucinating, I thought before falling asleep.

                  ---Sorry guys again for the ultra late update..and the fact that its short.--