Chapter 1

-This is my first story guys so I hope you like it!!-

**************

      *SMACK* "You are a sorry excuse for a daughter!" *BAM* "I wish I never gave birth to you!" *SLAP* "I hate you!" By now blood was dripping down my face and I promised myself I wouldn't cry. 'Don't cry Neveah, whatever you do don't cry!' It's really hard not to though when your mom is beating you and throwing insult after insult at you. 'It's okay it'll all be over soon. She'll get tired of you and you can disappear to your room.' And it was. After my mom got in one more punch, and another insult, I was sent to my room.

      As I ran upstairs I thought about my dad. Why did he have to divorce mom and leave me with her? Does he not want me either? With these thoughts in mind I went into my bathroom and pulled out the only friend I have. My razor blade. I slowly started to pierce my skin with it only stopping when I drew blood. Then I did it again. I kept at it until my wrist started to sting, then cleaned all of the cuts including the ones on my face, and put my Nike wrist band back on. I cried myself to sleep that night.

       'Wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older!' I jumped out of bed and slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. Then I realized 'ugh it's Friday', last day of school for the week then I have to stay home for two days. Most people would be like TGIF BIT*HES!! but weekends for me meant two days at home with my mom. Maybe she'll go out like she did last weekend.. well a girl can hope. I jumped into the shower, brushed out my long brown hair, applied very little make-up, threw on some clothes and was ready to go. 'If I'm lucky I can sneak out before my mom wakes up', I thought to myself. I slowly opened my door and..... YEAh!! I heard snoring coming from my mom's room. I quickly ran downstairs, grabbed a cereal bar, and started the walk to school.

      I would normally ride my skateboard but someone, somehow, got into my locker and stole the wheels off of it. I know total jerks right? Well now I was stuck with walking until I earned enough money to fix my baby. As I walked people started to look at me funny. I suddenly became self-conscious. What? Did I have something on me? My face? I looked down at my dark blue, ripped skinny jeans, my black, baggy, over-the-shoulder shirt, my black combat boots, and of course my black lace glove thingy to cover my scars. Nothing that I could see was wrong with it. Stupid people.

        As I walked into school, I ducked my head a little and quickly got to my locker. I looked at it and tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. In bright red paint someone wrote WHORE across my locker. I sighed, 'Oh well, I should be used to it.' I quickly grabbed the books I needed for my first period and practically sprinted to my math class. You're probably thinking math for first period? That has to suck. Well, I actually like math, I know, I know I'm a total nerd.

        The half-hour flew by quickly then off to P.E., the most dreaded class of the day. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely athletic, but there's no extent to what these girls can do to me in this class. One time they took the school shirt I was wearing and cut holes in it right were my breasts are. I had to wear my nasty P.E shirt the rest of the day. Needless to say I now bring an extra shirt with me everyday and bought a lock for my locker.

      After I finished changing and carefully put my clothes on my locker, and locked it, I jogged out to the field. We were doing soccer that day... 'Great a reason for them to injure me "on accident"', I thought. 'Well at least we get partners. Not like I have any friends of course. We didn't even get to pick our partners.. lucky me. We got paired by our last names that many I was with... oh shit. Tyler Whitman. Why me god? Why him? If you haven't figured it out by now, Tyler is the one and only bad boy at my school. Well the only athletic one at least. Wait he's the guy soccer team captain! SUCK IT BITC*ES! There's no way anyone can beat us.

        Tyler and I were up against two other athletic guys.. Chris Stanley and Peter Smith.. who were also some of my bullies.. great. What did I ever do to Karma to deserve this? Oh well let the games begin.

--What do you think of my story so far???--