before you read

hey guys! I'm back with another book! after so much success with my other book, 'I Loved You At Hello' if you didn't read it you should. i've decided to write another book. here are some things you should know before you read.

slow-burning - although I do like to write getting right to the point in Ethan and Grayson's relationship in this will be a kind of slow-burning and will get fast passed after that.

boyxboy- this will be a gay book meaning there will be smut. and I mean a lot of it. because I do like writing it ;) if you don't like gay smut or anything with two males having sex and kissing or touching each other in a sexual way I suggest you don't read.

Grethan - this is also a grethan book. meaning that Ethan Dolan and Grayson Dolan are the two main characters in this book. even though they are brothers in real life they will not be related in this book. if you don't like grethan or Grayson and Ethan having sex with each other even if they're not brothers I suggest you don't read this book or any of my other ones for that matter.

Gore- this story will have some here and there but I'll warn you. it will probably be someone killing someone and I'll like describe it really well, but I'll warn you before all that happens.

Ethan- he the prince of Geraldine. Ethan's mom is the queen and his dad is the king and of course. his little sister is a princess. his very best friend is Cameron. since Ethan has come of age his parents have been nagging for him to find a woman to marry and rule over Geraldine when his parents are gone. but little do they know Ethan likes the D!

Geraldine - is a kingdom run and filled with vampires. it is in the north and is very cold in the winter and fall and is a little sunny and hot in the spring and summer. overall a beautiful place run by bloodthirsty people.

Grayson - he is supposedly a stray wolf that just crossed the vampire and werewolf border, but he came on a mission, which you'll learn more during the book. grayson is a prince in our matters but it going to be a king but an alpha in werewolf talk. he will rule over SilverHaven. his father is dying from cancer and he lost his mother at a young age. he doesn't have any sibling only his best friend Aaron. his father knows that Grayson likes dick and doesn't mind, although he ships Grayson and Aaron, Grayson only likes Aaron as a friend.

SilverHaven - if you're wondering what that is, it is a kingdom run by werewolves and is filled by werewolves, it is in the north and is very cold in the winter and fall and is a little hot in the summer and spring. overall a beautiful place run by powerful wolves ready to kill at any moment.

Vampire, Werewolf Border- the VWB or Vampire, Werewolf Border is a border that separates Geraldine and SilverHaven and by good means. the vampire coven and the werewolf pack have been enemies since the light of day. long long ago when a werewolf and a vampire fell in love, their parents found out and were very mad. they hadn't had any problems like this before and made a deal that if any werewolf or vampire came on the others land they would be thrown in the dungeon and killed unless for some reason released to go to their rightful home.

Dungeon - exactly like jail. but this book kind of takes places in the way-way back and I just wanted to use an older term for jail. no i just wanted to be extra

Powers - both Ethan and Grayson have powers, meaning that they can do other things that other people of their kind can't. but I won't tell you what they are until we are in the story.

well, I believe that is it so far and ill add more as we go. hopefully, you enjoy this book and this helped you with figuring out some stuff before you read! see you in the book!