The Perfect Creation

Ezra pov.
Me and the crew were on a mission to steal fuel for the fleet. We were getting the fuel and battling stormtroopers at the same time. Well the mission has gone badly. Sabine said. Well yeah. You think the empire wouldn't guard their own fuel. I said back to her. Ezra, sabine focus. We have to get that fuel now. Hera order.

Alright. Sabine, zeb go get the fuel while me and ezra cover you. Kanan said. Right. Zeb said. They ran to the fuel and started running back to the ship. Alright we got the fuel let's go ezra. Right kanan. As we were getting on the ship a stormtrooper came out of no where and shot me. EZRA!!! Kanan yelled.

He shot the trooper as my blood spilled on the ground. Don't worry I got you. He pulled into the ship and we took off.

Darth Vader pov.
I was in the comman room watching the fight and saw the padawan get shot. Then a stromtroop came in. My lord the rebels have escape. He said. Not to worry troop everything is going to plan.

I need you to go get a sample of the blood on ground and have my ship ready for me to depart for kimono. Yes sir. He said and ran out. Soon the rebels will be destroy in the inside by one of their own.

One week later yavin 4
Ezra pov.
I was in medical bay with sabine. Me and her have been going out for 5 weeks now and she wanted to stay by my side. I shot in on my left side. The doctor says I'll be out for another week but at least I have sabine here to keep me company.

So what are you going to paint today? I ask her. Maybe another picture of me and you. She said. That's good can't wait to see it when I get out of here. I hope so I miss having my ezzy around the ship. And I miss watching my bine paint her beautiful art. We kiss and then hera came in. Am I interrupting something. She said. We broke apart and look at her.

Um no hera you weren't what's up? Sabine asked. Well we have a mission to go to. We leave in one hour. Alright I'll be there in one hour. Alright sabine. Hera said and left. Awww man another mission I wish I wasn't injured so I can be back out there. I said.

I know ezra but I promise in a week your be 100% and be back in the field with your lightsaber. Thanks sabine. Your welcome. She said and we kiss again.

Darth Vader pov.
I was on kimono waiting for my new apprentice to arrive. Lord Vader. One of the kiminoans scientists said. Yes what is it? I ask. Your clone is ready sir. Bring him to me at once. Yes my lord. He walk out and came back with him. Here he is lord Vader. He walk in and look at me.

Hello master. He said. Hello my apprentice. What is your name? I ask him. My name is dark ezra bridger. And what is your mission? My mission is to seek out the rebels and destroy them and my good counterpart ezra bridger.

Good but before you can. You have to be train in the arts of the darkside. Yes master. We walk back to my ship and we took off for mustafar to bring his training.