🌑 AUTHORS DISCLAIMER 🌑

I want to make clear, I get there are grammar mistakes. I'm dyslexic so I have a hard time with grammar (as in switching words about), proper punctuation and I write all this on my phone as well. If you don't know what it is, look it up. My brain doesn't work like normal people's and things don't click, things often get flipped and mixed up.

I will do my best to use everything I have to keep these mistakes from being seen. Which means much proof reading and using filters which I will find online. All mistakes I fully own and will fix when they are found.

I would also like to hear feedback on the chapter or each paragraph. J just want to know your thoughts and if you reason with any of the characters. J am one of those people who spam with votes and comments because I am weird like that.

I will also have author's notes aka A/N and questions about the chapters (which you don't have to answer).  J will end up removing all the authors notes, well, knowing myself I am one of those people who can't part with things.

Also the chapter updates will be here and there due to a busy life, which everyone knows I have such a busy life. However I will do my best to update every few weeks since I tend to procrastinate at times.

If you see anyone copying this story, using characters or anything that has no tagging of me or giving me credit, please tell me and report them for plagiarizing my books. It would mean a lot that you guys keep on the look out so we can band together and stop people from taking others books.

I thankfully know have a better reader, whoo, give the her a lot of love and a follow, since she is one of my longest friends. I can not thank her enough for helping me out with fixing and making this book amazing!

I will do my best to try and update on a regular basis, but with life I can't promise anything. But I can try my best to do what I can, and I have other books to also work on as well! You can check them out while you wait for thus one.

I can say this book is greatly inspired by Voltron and Lolirock so sci-fi meets magical girls/boys with transformations, animal shaped space ships with awesome powers.

I also would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this book! Just let a comment and I will get back to you as fast as I get the notification.

Thank you for taking time to read this.

Sincerely,

The Author

The Celestial Chronicles | Book 1 | Quest For The Celestial Artifacts & Dragons On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara