🌑 Chapter Ten ☀️

2298
Gertok Galaxy
Planet Celestine
The Celestine Kingdom
The Castle of Dragons
______________________

After being shown the common room, the group from Earth didn't take long for them to settle down in the common. 

Hara turned to the New Yorkers and crossed her legs, resting her hands on her knees. "Was Princess Solana that unbearable on your guys' way here?" She inquired, figuring this wasn't the first time she was like that.

"Even worse." Malyla quickly answered without giving anyone else a chance too. "After we helped her she held a knife to Fletcher's throat and demanded to know if we worked for Emperor Oucxian." She commented with a hint of disdain in her voice.

Fletcher pressed his lips into a thin line, leaning forward on the couch. "You can't blame her. She had no clue who we were. She left her planet during war, so, it's only natural she was on defense." He explained, giving his shoulders a shrug.

Logan furrowed his brow as he listened to Fletcher and Malyla. "That might be true, but she still shouldn't have acted rashly. You could have been seriously hurt or even dead." He pointed out, not liking Fletcher condoning her actions. "Luna never held a knife or anything to our throat."

Varian groaned and ran his hands over his hand. "Of course, she didn't! She was still unconscious in my arms when she came out of her crystal!" He exclaimed, shaking his head and wondering how Logan could forget that small detail.

Adel wondered how both princesses could have awoken differently. They both had been asleep for 10,000 years. "Princess Solana seemed to be waiting for us when she was released from her crystal but you said Luna wasn't, why?" He inquired rhetorically.

Chenoa laced her fingers together and rested her elbows on her legs, resting her chin on top of her hand. "It seems both sisters had different ways of reacting. Princess Solana may have anticipated what would happen but Luna didn't. Luna did say she was kept in the dark about a lot of things since she's the youngest."

Fletcher could see how that was reasonable as he glanced over to Sammy who was attentive listening. "What time did you guys leave Earth?" He asked, knowing it had to be way before when they did.

Logan quickly replied not giving anyone else a chance to say a word. "It was like 6-ish pm? I do know the sun was slowly starting to descend from the sky and when we made it to where Luna was, the sun was still in the sky." He replied, recalling back to that very moment.

Malyla rolled her eyes, something she did whether she was bored, annoyed, or for really any reason. "It was nighttime when we left. Where do you find Luna? We found Princess Solana in an abandoned subway station in New York." She condescendingly replied.

Hara pressed her lips into a thin line and took a deep breath. 'Malyla is a different side of the same coin to Varian.' She thought to herself before speaking up. "Ah, we found Luna underground in a cave not too far from Tonopah, Nevada. Although, it was more like we fell to her." She subconsciously rubbed her side.

Adel perked up the moment Lincoln County  wad mentioned since that was where SERA was. "Do you guys live in Lincoln County?" He asked, excitedly, scooting up to the edge of his chair in anticipation.

"No," Summer Dawn glanced at her fellow schoolmates and then back at Adel. "Hara and Chenoa are from Oklahoma, I'm from Illinois, but Logan and Varian are from Desert Sands where we all go to school." She replied, landing her fingers together and putting them behind her head.

Varian interjected to correct Summer Dawn for a little mistake. "I'm from Texas, but moved to Desert Sands when I was five to attend the academy." He matter-of-factly, crossing his arms over his chest.