Then: Stuck In What?

Kasey started to think that she's turning crazy after hearing about supernatural creatures and having nightmares about them called zombies. At first she thought that it's stupid.

        One day some unknown creatures attack her school. They kill all of the people in the school and ate their brains but some of them didn't die and turned into a zombie because the zombies didn't eat their brain.

        Kasey and some of her friends mannage to escape the room full of zombies but Bieber turns into a zombie after having a scratch by a zombie on his skin. 

        After running and searching for a way to get out of the bloody school, they find out that all of the emergency doors are locked.

        The Owl Man and some of his minions that were the zombies, found Kasey and her friends and killed all of them except Kasey, Nicole, Ariella and the twins. They left after that.

        After some other incidents, they find out that the zombies don't want to annoy them and there are some creatures called mutants who control the zombies.

        They finally go in a class that has a window to the main door that they can escape from. They see a girl called Ashley there who is a snob. The zombies and the Owl Man attack again. Ashley tries to throw Kasey to the zombies but Kasey protects herself and throws Ashley to the zombies.

        Ashley asked for help but the zombies slaughtered her and did the same to her. They jumped from the window, The zombies caught a person but they ran away to see what's gonna happen. A feeling mixed with horror, disbelief and blame.