Chapter 12

We were staring at the corpses. After some minutes the mutants and zombies left the room from the backdoor. We tried to open the door. We went inside. The room was so slippery because of the blood and bowels. We picked some knives,hammers and stuff. They weren't really use full for fighting with some brainless stupid zombies but it was good to make them slower to run away.

        We stayed there for some minutes. The twins picked some food. I stood there staring at the ground and stuff and Ariella vomited because she doesn't match with bowels and stuff. She's been working out ever since we met. We left the room staring at each other. We didn't know where to go. After a minute that passed like an hour, Ariella broke the silence.

-" Let's get out of here? Okay?"

-"Good idea. But WHERE?" I said.

-" In the middle of NOWHERE!" Ariella replied.

-" So where it is? So we can go there."

-" Ah! I may kill you!"

-" You'd better act quick."

-" STOP Kasey!"

-" Bear with me. That's my characteristic."

-" Fine. I will because I've been doing it for about ten years."

-" Good. S let's go that way." I said pointing at the staircase.

-" Then we can do our long term plan." Lola said.

-" Long term?"

-" Jumping from the window?"

-" Yes." The twins said.

-" Okay so... Let's move on." I said. 

        We started running. We didn't have much time to walk like we are in a cool park full of flowers. There were bowels instead of flowers and blood instead of water. It was a total nightmare. No one was left except. Maybe just a few kids. Good for Sean. He's been absent for about a week. 

        We reached the corridor. I never knew that our school is that complex. Maybe that's because my mind was out of order. I was never good at finding directions and ways. i never knew where was right and where was left cause I never thought that they would be useful. But now they were.

-" That's the best class. It has the biggest window." Lucy said.

-" Ah. I always wanted to go to that class because of it's big window." Ariella said and smiled coldly.

-" Everything has changed." I said.

We went near the stupid door. It was woody so it supposed to open easily, but it was locked.

-" WHY THE BET WAYS ARE ALWAYS LOCKED???" I yelled.

-" Sh! Zombies may hear you!" 

-" Sorry. Ugh." I said. I never said sorry to anyone and I blamed myself after that.

-" We can break this stupid door! Can't we?" Ariella said.

I banged on the door. Nothing happened. I believed that the mutants have done that but theywon't focus on the class with the hugest window. They would more care about someother stuff. While we were trying to open the door, I saw a mutant in the end of the corridor. He started staring at us. Zombies were behind him. One of the zombies tried to pass him and come to us but the mutant used his whistle and the zombie moved backwards desperately. I don't know if he was hopeless or not. an I say desperately?