2- The Big Eye [Halfway Done]

I wake up just like how I did yesterday. The way everyone does. I try to stand up as I throw the blanket away feeling the cold wind on my skin. I feel like I wanna die... I don't even know why. A feeling of uselessness... Life being bullshit as it's no point in it. I look at my desk as I try to pull my T shirt down to avoid the cold. I move on and throw all the clothes down. The clothes that move from my desk to my bed and from my bed to my desk everyday because I never clean them up. I pick up my note book and figure out I haven't done my homework because I slept early yesterday. But I don't care. I never did. Teachers have already lost their hope on me. They know nothing will change even if I do my homework and study their stupid lessons.

I move down the dusty stair case. I'm used to all the rust and dust on the stairs. I slightly groan as the rusted wooden part of the stairs cut my finger. Our house is so old. The man who owned this house was a silly old redneck who had bought the house after he moved from the US to London without any reasons. He was so strange like. He insisted too much until we finally accepted to buy his house. He died the next week. Right the day after we officially owned the house. I look at the turquoise blue edges of the stairs. They barely have any color now.

I listen to the bacon and tomatoes sizzling in the frying pan. That makes me move down slower. I never liked bacon. It tastes devilish... I always threw my bacon away while my mom gobbled the whole thing in a split second. I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. Nothing eatable. At least for me. Tomatoes, tiny apples, yesterday's leftover... Cereal! I pick it and get some in my bowl but when I go back to stick to the fridge, I realize that we don't have milk. I put the bowl away and pick my backpack.

-"Bye Lola. You're LOL as fuck." I say. I always called my mom Lola. I mean it's her name but I barely call her mom.

-"Bye." She says and sticks to her delicious bacon.

I open the door listening to the annoying creak. I'm used to it. To every single thing about this old house. I look at the ass and tap it as i jump over the trash can as it falls down. I look at the grey skies. I mean Sky. It's grey. With no soul inside. It feels like it's dying. Makes me feel like my is tangled inside. makes me want to sit down and cry. I don't even know why. I forget about it as cold wind blows. I can feel it in my back. That reminds me of the movie Final Destination. Makes me look back but there's nothing. Just another normal wind. I continue walking. Until I reach school. I look at my watch. 20 minutes that passed life 7 seconds. I don't even know why seven seconds.

Noises get louder as I enter. Everything's just the same. Josh and Jacob running after juniors, the twins talking about happy stuff, Scarlet training, Pitt talking with the other girls, people studying, doing their homework, eating... I DON'T KNOW. They are doing things and I don't care. Life happens all over again everyday. Nothing changes until we die and it's all over. I don't know if anything happens later. No one has ever told me anything about it and I think that means everything will be over... People don't talk about emptiness. They talk about stuff that actually exist. I never even go to the church on Sundays.

I sit down on a bench because I'm too lazy to go talk to Scarlet looking at the kids. Wind blows again. I look at my shoes. Black converse. They're old. I've been always obsessed with my shoes. Specially converse. I look at my torn apart left shoe. Mom always nagged about that making me go buy a new pair of shoes. Anything but not converse. I never accepted.

I spot Mr. Foster. he's our Biology teacher. Surprisingly he's not a nerd and doesn't put fake glasses on. Our Math teacher does. She always puts fake glasses to show how literate she is but one day we figured out that they're fake. Mr. Foster is a charming man... Kind of young. Every Friday we talk about how sexy he is after school. He's always happy with a huge silly smile on his face but today he seemed to be worried about something. he entered the school.